Looking back at industry milestones of the past five decades
- Tippers. // Commercial Motor;6/29/2006, Vol. 203 Issue 5184, Special Section p19
The article focuses on the tipping trailer manufacturers in Great Britain. A straight-frame bulker and an aggregate tipper has been launched by Fruehauf Tippers in the 2006 Commercial Vehicle show. Kel-Berg Trailers produces step-framed bulkers with asphalt trailers. Rothdean uses a traditional...
- RISE OF THE PHOENIX. Weatherley, Brian // Commercial Motor;7/21/2005, Vol. 201 Issue 5137, p52
Looks at the recovery of truck trailer manufacturer Fruehauf Tippers under parent company Wordsworth Holdings. Views of Wordsworth chairman Duncan Wordsworth on the selection of Fruehauf as the business to acquire; Distributors which Wordsworth Holdings has signed up; Plans of Fruehauf Tippers...
- Commercial trailer net orders consistent despite volatility. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p15
The article features the 10% increase in commercial trailer net orders in January 2010 compared to the same period two years previously, but with widely varying performances within individual trailer segments.
- February's trailer net orders total 20,700. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p5
The article reports on the decline in trailer net orders in February 2015 based on data from "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" published by ACT Research Co.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p70
A calendar of events in the truck trailer industry, including the Great West Truck Show, Espedite Expo 2008 and the Great American Trucking Show.
- Trailer Orders Best in January since 2006: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/27/2012, p1
The article highlights the report titled "State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers" released by ACT Research Co. (ACT) which shows that the trailer net orders in January 2012 were the strongest orders for the first month of the year since 2006.
- West European Trailer Market Up 27.2% in 2011. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/23/2012, p3
The article reports on the 27.2 percent growth of the west European trailer market in 2011, according to consulting group CLEAR.
- Trailer Orders Fall in May as Anticipated: ACT. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;6/25/2012, p8
The article discusses the findings of the ACT Research Company's State of the Industry: U.S. Trailers report which showed a decrease of 23 percent in trailer orders in from April to May 2012 due to low demand in commercial vehicles.
- CALENDAR. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p45
A calendar of truck and trailer industry events is presented for September 2011 to January 2012 including Fabteck International in Chicago, Illinois, World Congress on Intelligent Transportation Systems in Orlando, Florida and FTR Associates 2011 Transportaion Conference in Indianapolis, Indiana.