Forgotten Harvest gets some hybrid help for its truck fleet
- Small fire at DTNA's Gastonia plant quickly extinguished. // Fleet Owner Blog;10/25/2012, p2
The article reports that a small fire at the plant of Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA) in Gastonia, North Carolina, was extinguished quickly before it caused major damage.
- Daimler projects new truck orders. Longton, Linda // Overdrive;May2010, Vol. 50 Issue 5, p18
The article reports on the increasing number of new truck orders received by Daimler Trucks North America LLC through the first half of 2010 in the U.S.
- Daimler's production schedule filling up. Vise, Avery // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2010, Vol. 167 Issue 5, p32
The article reports that Daimler Trucks North America states that they have enough new orders to fill its production schedule for the first half of 2010.
- Top performer. Sturgess, Steve // Commercial Carrier Journal;Apr2012, Vol. 169 Issue 4, p27
The article evaluates the 2012 Freightliner Cascadia from Daimler Trucks North America.
- Alliance Parts provides EZ-Assist clutches. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2010, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p50
The article offers information on EZ-Assist clutches for heavy-duty trucks from Alliance Parts.
- Reimagining the highway tractor. Kilcarr, Sean // Fleet Owner Blog;3/23/2012, p6
The article previews the Revolution Innovation Truck concept vehicle designed by Daimler Trucks North America.
- Detroit bringing DT12 automated manual transmission to Freightliner Cascadias. Roberts, Jack // Overdrive;Jun2013, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p87
The article discusses the release of the Detroit DT12 automated manual transmission from Daimler Trucks North America LLC.
- Daimler optimistic after strong January truck orders. Mele, Jim // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/18/2014, p1
The article reports on the optimism of Daimler Trucks North America following a strong January 2014 truck orders.
- FREIGHTLINER. // Electrical Wholesaling;Jan2009, Vol. 90 Issue 1, p49
The article evaluates the M2e Hybrid drop-frame truck from Freightliner Trucks company.