Bustin: 745 days free of lost-time injuries
- TTMA applaudes trailer manufacturing safety. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;10/1/2013, p1
The article announces the awards presented to the tank and trailer manufacturing firms with the lowest incidence of accidents, on the annual Tank Conference of Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA), held in Fairhope Alabama in April 2013.
- Now that toothpaste can terrify us. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p4
The author reflects on the impact of perception on companies that provides commercial trucks and trailers. He mention the changes in the perception of airport security personnel on gels and liquids after the foiled terrorist attack on U.S.-bound commercial airplanes in Great Britain. He explains...
- TSIC Makes Progress Toward Safety and Reliability Improvement Goals. Schorn, Ted // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, Special section p12
The article focuses on the formation of the Trailer Safety Industry Coalition (TSIC) to focus on improving trailer safety. The TSIC is formed by four U.S. industry associations, National Association of Trailer Manufacturers, Recreational Vehicle Industry Association, National Marine...
- Trailer rules welcomed in Mexico. Weber, Rick // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 34, p32
Discusses the impact of the new trailer and semi-trailer regulations on truck trailer manufacturers in Mexico. Title of these regulations; Provisions; View and comments of manufacturers concerning the new safety legislation.
- Felling Trailers' Sauk Centre Facility Celebrates One Year without OSHA Injuries. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/27/2014, p1
The article reports on the celebration of one year without an recordable injury with lost time under the U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) by Felling Trailers Inc. at its location in Sauk Centre, Minnesota on March 1, 2014, and discusses the growth of the trailer company.
- Industry Newsdesk. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2004, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p12
Presents news briefs on the trailer industry in the U.S. as of September 2004. Award received by Wabash National Corp. for the cost savings and improvements in productivity it has achieved; Designation of Jack Olsta Co. as the dealer of carbon steel vacuum and transport tank trailers of Troxell...
- Great Dane opens Pennsylvania facility. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p40
Reports that Great Dane Trailers has opened a branch in Mount Joy, Pennsylvania to serve an increased customer base within the region.
- NATM'S MEMBERSHIP Value Increases. McDonald, Larry // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, Special section p6
The article discusses the increase in the value of joining the National Association of Trailer Manufacturers (NATM) as a member company. An overview on the Annual Convention & Trade Show of NATM is offered. The success of the 2006 Convention & Trade Show is highlighted. The activities scheduled...
- Dana agrees to sell trailer axle manufacturing business. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2006, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the asset purchase agreements entered by Dana Corp. and two affiliates with Hendrickson USA LLC, a subsidiary of The Boler Co. and its affiliates for the sale of Dana's trailer axle manufacturing business. The terms under the agreements are presented. The information on...