TTMA Tank Conference convenes
- TTMA report. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p37
Information about the TTMA Annual Convention, which elected new officers and approved a series of recommended practices for tank manufacturers, that was held in Orlando, Florida on April 21-24, 2010 is presented.
- Tank Conference writes recommendations. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2012, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p48
The article reports that the Tank Conference reviewed a series of technical bulletins and recommended practices during the 2012 Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA).
- Maple at TTMA. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p32
Highlights the panel discussion at the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association's annual convention in Indian Wells, California. Purpose of the event; Information on the panelists; Factors that are important to motor carriers according to the panelists.
- TTMA rallies in Alamo City. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p26
The article presents the highlights of the 65th Annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association convention held from April 30-May 3, 2008 at the La Cantera Resort in San Antonio, Texas. Among the topics discussed during the event included the outlook for trailer demand, an analysis of the global...
- Circling the wagons. Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p20
The article discusses the highlights of the 67th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) convention held in Tucson, Arizona from April 29 to May 3, 2009. According to the article, there has been a decline in overall attendance. During the event, the association's officers for the...
- TTMA convention reflects the strength of the trailer market. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/ 2/2013, p1
The article presents highlights of the 71st annual convention of the Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) held at the Grand Hotel Marriot Resort in Point Clear, Alabama, from April 24 to April 27, 2013. Attended by 431 enthusiasts, the annual convention featured panelists from some of...
- Engineers address trailer topics, practices. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p31
Several photographs are presented that show the participants of the Engineering Committee meeting at the 68th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) in Orlando, Florida on April 22, 2010, including Gary Smith of Kentucky Trailer, John Cannon of Brenner Tank and Michael Daubert of...
- Swift opposes 97,000-lb proposal. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p35
The article discusses highlights of the presentation of Jerry Moyes, chief executive officer and chairman of Swift Transportation, at the annual convention of the Truck and Trailer Manufacturers Association held in Tucson, Arizona in 2009. Topic covered was the proposal under the Safe an...
- TTMA rides a rebound. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p24
The article discusses the highlights of the 68th annual Truck Trailer Manufacturers Association (TTMA) Convention, which took place from April 21 to 24, 2010. TTMA Chairman Dave Tate says business conditions are improving, with great expectations for the future. Analyst Ken Kremar forecasted...