New Life has Morgan Truck Body parts
- New Life acquires Trailmobile Parts. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p10
The article reports on the acquisition of Erlanger, Kentucky-based Trailmobile Parts by Grand Rapids, Michigan-based New Life Transport Parts Center in 2009. It says that following this acquisition, New Life gains exclusive rights to distribute Trailmobile's aftermarket repair parts in North...
- Landing gear. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2008, Vol. 165 Issue 12, p60
The article evaluates the Universal Mount J model of Fleetcraft landing gear from New Life Transport Parts Center.
- Alliance provides online parts search tool. // Bulk Transporter;May2012, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p11
The article presents information on a web-based parts lookup tool, launched by Alliance Truck Parts to help customers in finding the suitable parts for their operations.
- Website offers over 1 million parts. // Fleet Owner;May2011, Vol. 106 Issue 5, p72
The article presents information on the web site FinditParts.com which provides information on more than one million heavy-duty truck parts.
- New Life opens Minneapolis MN location. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2005, Vol. 46 Issue 9, p8
Reports on a warehouse opened by New Life Transport Parts Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Locations of its regional warehouses in the U.S.; Market that is being serviced by the company for several years.
- Replacement lighting systems provided. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2007, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p47
The article evaluates the Fleetcraft line of replacement lighting systems from New Life Transport Parts Center.
- New TRP website offers user-friendly search. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/5/2014, p5
The article reports on the launch of a web site by truck parts manufacturer TRP which has a searchable online catalog containing detailed information on the company's full line of all-makes aftermarket parts.
- Web site for insulated bulkhead system. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2003 Buyer's Guide Issue, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p77
Reports on the effort of U.S. truck parts company ROM Corp. to launch a Web site for its LoadMaker, Generation I,I and Longitudinal insulated bulkhead systems, as of July 2003. Description of the Web site.
- Timken revamps site. // Fleet Owner;Mar2011, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p40
The article reports that Timken Co. has revamped its web site. It states that through the revamp, Timken aims to enable its customers for quicker and easier search of truck replacement parts and application information for their fleets. Timken's manager of global products Barry Harris informs...