Johnson Express Financing assists qualified customers
- Truck bodies for every need. // Dairy Foods;Mid-Oct96, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p123
Features Johnson Truck Bodies, a manufacturing corporation developed specially for the dairy industry in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Offering of design for different methods of distribution; Building of combination bodies that eliminate the need for having two trucks on a similar route; Key...
- INDUSTRY DEVELOPMENT. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p14
Reports on developments related to refrigerated transporters in the U.S. as of June 2005. Dealer stocking program of Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies; Trailer tracking sensors of TransCore.
- PRODUCTS & SERVICES. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Feb2003, Vol. 160 Issue 2, p58
Presents a collection of products and services introduced by various companies for trucks and trucking industry. Offer of Xtreme XT series insulated truck body by Johnson Truck Bodies; Introduction of universal tool for stud extraction and insertion by Klann Tools.
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2013, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p47
The article announces the appointment of Luke Chilson as regional sales manager for the eastern U.S. for Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, Jason Grasman as the Meritor Inc.s 2012 Manufacturing Engineer of the Year, and the hiring of Bob Herold as vice-president of sales of Betts Company.
- Johnson completes $2-million expansion. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2006, Vol. 47 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the completion of a plant expansion project by Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. The value of the expansion project of the truck body manufacturer is revealed. The highlights of the expansion initiative are enumerated including a steam and...
- POWERPlatform saves time, wear and tear. // Refrigerated Transporter;Jan2008, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p45
The article evaluates the POWERPlatform from Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies.
- Johnson Truck Bodies. // Dairy Foods;Mid-Oct97, Vol. 98 Issue 11, p80
Presents information on the two fiberglass molded refrigerated bodies which Johnson Truck Bodies will feature at World Food Expo 1997. Indication that both of the bodies are custom made; Purpose of the custom made bodies; Features of the bodies.
- Trucks made to order. // Dairy Foods;Aug97, Vol. 98 Issue 8, p56
Reports on the development of custom design and fabricated two-compartment trucks by Johnson Truck Bodies, specifically for ice cream manufacturers in the United States. Requirements of Siton Dairy and Dreyer's Grand Ice Cream company; Significance of consolidation within the truck body/trailer...
- supplier news. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Mar2010, Vol. 99 Issue 3, p28
The article offers news briefs related to suppliers which include the purchase of Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies by Great Dane Trailers, the sixth session of The Chocolatier's Workshop by Cargill Inc. on May 3-5, 2010 in Lititz, Pennsylvania, and the responsibility report titled "Doing It...