New Life acquires Trailmobile Parts
- New Life has Morgan Truck Body parts. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2009, Vol. 50 Issue 8, p14
The article reports on the availability of Morgan Truck Body parts at New Life Transport Parts Center in 2009. According to the article, customers can visit www.newlifeparts.com to gain access to Morgan parts and all of New Life's inventory. The telephone number that one can call to locate a New...
- MPI acquires two companies. // Railway Age;Jan98, Vol. 199 Issue 1, p24
Informs the acquisition of Jomar Industries, Inc., and Microphor, Inc. by MotivePower Industries. Cost of the acquisition; Products manufactured by Jomar and Microphor; Major customers of Microphor.
- State of the aftermarket. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p48
Reports on a meeting of parts managers organized by Trailmobile Parts & Service Corporation in May 2003. Comments from Dennis Martineau, president of the company; Factors that have affected the trailer industry; Initiatives the company has taken to make itself more competitive to its dealers. ...
- ArvinMeritor Acquires Mascot-Truck Parts. // Machine Design;1/24/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 2, Special section Mascot-Truck Parts p
The article reports that ArvinMeritor has acquired Mascot Truck Parts Ltd. in Canada. This purchase will allow ArvinMeritor to expand its remanufacturing operations. Mascot's six manufacturing locations as well as its network of logistics centers that provide customers with immediate...
- TransAxle acquires Adelman's Truck Parts. // Fleet Owner Blog;6/13/2013, p7
The article reports on the acquisition of Adelman's Truck Parts of Cleveland, Ohio by TransAxle LLC.
- Putting more parts on the shelves. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 12, p93
Reports on new products added by Trailmobile Parts & Service Corporation as of October 2003. Shell Oil; Uni-Bond brake shoes and lights and mirrors; 3M automotive products.
- ArvinMeritor Acquires Mascot-Truck Parts. // Foundry Management & Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 136 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the expansion of ArvinMeritor's remanufacturing operations in the U.S. The company extended its operations by acquiring Mascot-Truck Parts Ltd., a Canadian remanufacturer of transmissions, drive axle carriers, steering gears and drivelines. According to Carsten Reinhardt,...
- FleetPride purchases Keller Truck Parts. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2008, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p20
The article reports on the acquisition of Keller Truck Parts Inc. by FleetPride Inc. Keller Truck Parts has 11 locations across the U.S. It was founded in 1971 by Wayne and Donald Keller. The company has grown into a leading heavy-duty replacement parts specialist for Maryland and Delaware....
- Mascot Truck Parts dedicates remanufacturing facility. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p14
The article focuses on the confirmation of Glenn Hanthorn, president of Mascot Truck Parts Ltd. and Terry Livingston of ArvinMeritor Commercial Vehicle, about their acquisition agreement held during the opening of Mascot's facility in Mississauga, Ontario. The ArvinMeritor Inc. develops drive...