C R England tests aerodynamic efficiency of trailer side skirts
- PacLease to supply tractors. // Fleet Owner;Jul2011, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p52
The article presents information on the C.R. England Dedicated which has signed a full-service lease agreement with Paccar Leasing Co. (PacLease) to obtain new Kenworth liquefied natural gas (LNG) powered equipment. The vice-president of C.R. England Dedicated Kirk Freimuth stated that the...
- Predictive analytics: The next step? Crissey, Jeff // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 169 Issue 6, p6
The article discusses the advancements made by FleetRisk Advisors, a business unit of Qualcomm Enterprise Services, in predictive analytics and remediation as part of the company's goal to improve accident mitigation. Fleetrisk Advisors Vice President Vikas Jain tells the capacity of predictive...
- TEST LOCATION. // Commercial Motor;6/18/2009, Vol. 209 Issue 5336, p40
The article provides information on the location of the 1000-Point Test. It states that the testing was carried out in the HunsrÃ¼ck of the southwestern side of Germany, with the take-off point from Rasthof Hochwald services. It adds that the hilly and picturesque Mosel valley offers an...
- Trucking company to buy 13.5 acres for future expansion. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;04/08/96, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p13
Reports on C.R. England & Sons, Inc.'s property purchase in West Valley City, Utah.
- C.R. England to break ground on $4.2 million driver center. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/02/96, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p3
Reports on the groundbreaking plans of C.R. England for the construction of a driver center at its headquarters in Salt Lake, Utah. Architectural design by Steven Warr; Building of the center by Oakland Construction; Features of the center.
- Ribbon cutting planned this Wednesday for new C.R. England employee center. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/10/97, Vol. 27 Issue 20, p3
Announces the scheduled ribbon cutting ceremony of C.R. England Inc. for its new employee center in Salt Lake City, Utah on November 12, 1997. Description of the new facility; Designer and contractor of the new facility.
- C.R. England reefer order sets record. // Overdrive;Mar95, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p91
Features the Salt Lake City, Utah-based trucking firm of C.R. England & Sons. Order for 1,000 Thero King refrigerated reefer units; Reefers' programmable microprocessors which provide diagnostics, monitoring and automatic pre-tripping; Firm's celebration of its 75th anniversary.
- C.R. England opens new division. // Frozen Food Age;Aug97, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p113
Announces C.R. England Incorporated in Salt Lake City has opened an owner-operator division. Financial data of the firm; Firm's program for its company drivers.
- C.R. England to hire approximately 200 owner/operators. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;09/16/96, Vol. 26 Issue 12, p1
Reports on C.R. England & Sons Inc.'s search for 200 owners/operators of a division it is launching in 1997. Criteria for selection; Benefits awaiting successful applicants.