Navistar expands in South Africa
- Navistar opens Midwest parts distribution center. // Fleet Owner Blog;7/11/2012, p4
The article reports on the opening of the Midwest Parts Distribution Center (PDC) for the company Navistar in Joliet, Illinois.
- PartSmart line aimed at cost-conscious. // Refrigerated Transporter;Mar2009, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p39
The article evaluates the PartSmart line truck parts from Navistar.
- Navistar Aligns All of its Business Groups Under International Brand Name. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2000, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p36
Reports that truck company Navistar International Corp. has aligned all of its business groups under the International brand name. Design of the International logo.
- Hornady selects Navistar. // Overdrive;Dec96, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p55
Reports on Hornady Truck Lines' purchase of a 9200 Series 1997 Navistar Internationals tractors. Features and capabilities of the Navistar.
- Navistar speeds new truck delivery, adds used truck centers. // Overdrive;Mar98, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p24
Reports on Navistar International Corp.'s restructuring of its truck operations to speed up new truck delivery and make it easier for customers to buy used trucks in the United States. Changes in the company's truck building process; Expansion of the company's sales network.
- Truck sales power manufacturer. Kelley, Ken // Roads & Bridges;Apr99, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p18
Focuses on Navistar International Corp.'s heavy-duty truck manufacturing business in the United States. Business structure; Production rate; Features of Navistar's truck line; Demand for Navistar's trucks in the concrete industry and related sectors.
- Navistar earnings up in 2nd quarter. // Automotive News;5/24/1999, Vol. 73 Issue 5820, p24
Reports on the increased earnings by Chicago, Illinois-based truckmaker Navistar International Corp. in the second quarter of 1999. Expected strong sales of heavy- and medium-duty trucks in 1999 in Canada and the United States; Reorganization of truck- and engine-making businesses; Stock...
- Navistar International Corp. // Indianapolis Business Journal;02/15/99, Vol. 19 Issue 49, p50
Provides information on Chicago, Illinois-based heavy truck manufacturer Navistar International Corp. Shares of common stock; Executive compensation; Directors.
- Platooning from the passenger's seat. CANNON, JASON // Commercial Carrier Journal;Dec2016, Vol. 173 Issue 12, p22
The article reflects on technological sophistications involved in platooning demonstrations. It mentions use of an electric-hydraulic system by steering automation that is unique to manufacturing firm Navistar International. It also presents the views of Scott Smay, director of vehicle...