WABCO gains majority share of JV in India
- SL Green to Sell Minority Stake in 521 Fifth Ave. Stratton, Kelly // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;10/28/2012, p9
The article reports that SL Green Realty Corp. has reached an agreement to sell a 49.5% equity interest in 521 Fifth Avenue for 72 million U.S. dollars to Plaza Global Real Estate Partners, a joint venture between Quantum Global Real Estate and LaSalle Investment Management.
- Briefs. // African Business;Jan2008, Issue 338, p8
This section offers business-related news briefs. MFK Corporation and China National Aero-Technology Import and Export Corporation (Catic) have plans to assemble Geely cars in a new plant outside Kampala, Uganda. France Telecom has acquired a 51% stake in Kenya's state-owned telecommunications...
- Bowleven provided update on farm-out of Etinde in Cameroon. // African Business News;10/28/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- FACILITIES. // Industry Week/IW;Nov2006, Vol. 255 Issue 11, p16
This section provides information related to industrial facilities. Job safety and health are the top operating priorities among Industry Week's Best Plants. A survey by the National Association of Manufacturers revealed that 78.4% of the 467 small manufacturers polled do not have a plant,...
- Bowleven provided update on farm-out of Etinde in Cameroon. // World Energy News;10/28/2014, p1
No abstract available.
- TESCO SHARES STAKE WITH BP. // Estates Gazette;8/9/2008, Issue 831, p28
The article reports on the 50% stake sold by supermarket giant Tesco in a scheme it is developing to BP Pension Fund. The pair have set up a 50:50 joint venture to bring forward the Willow Brook Centre in Bradley Stoke, near Bristol, England. The project will comprise a Tesco Extra, retail...
- CRRC invests in US venture. // Railway Gazette International;Aug2015, Vol. 171 Issue 8, p20
The article focuses on the acquisition by Chinese state owned rolling stock manufacture CRRC Corp. of a minority stake in a joint venture formed by start-up Vertex Rail Technologies and private equity partners to manufacture wagons in Wilmington, North Carolina.
- WABCO forms joint venture with Fuwa. // Bulk Transporter;Dec2008, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the letter of intent signed by WABCO Holdings Inc. with GuangDong Fuwa Engineering Manufacturing Co. Ltd. to form a joint venture for production of air disc brakes in China. The joint venture agreement likely will be completed by the end of 2008, and WABCO should have a 70...
- WABCO forms joint venture with Fuwa. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p12
The article reports on the signing of a letter of intent by WABCO Holdings Inc. with GuangDong Fuwa Engineering Manufacturing Co. Ltd., a manufacturer of commercial trailer axles, to form a joint venture for production of air discs brakes in China. Under the terms of the agreement, WABCO...