Volvo's truck deliveries down 63% in April
- Sweden : Truck deliveries in July 2014. // TendersInfo News;8/22/2014, p1
The article offers information on the truck deliveries by automobile maker Volvo Group in July 2014. Topics discussed include decline in truck deliveries in South America and Europe, decline in deliveries in Eastern Europe due to lower demand in Russia; and decline in deliveries of heavy duty...
- Quietly does it! Meczes, Robin // Motor Transport;2/15/2007, p18
The article focuses on truck noise, which is the biggest single barrier to the lifting of night-time freight delivery bans in Great Britain. Although making freight deliveries at night has several advantages, the noise caused by trucks becomes reason for this delivery option to be banned. Truck...
- Volvo macht Autos zu Paketstationen. Nicole, Jagusch // Lebensmittel Zeitung;2/28/2014, Issue 9, p49
The article announces that the Swedish car manufacturer Volvo is offering a package delivery service for online shopping.
- FMX cab stands out from crowd. // Motor Transport;6/20/2011, p14
The article focuses on the FMX Chassis cab from Volvo, which was featured at the Tip-ex 2011 show in Great Britain.
- Winning combination. Morgan, M.D. // Overdrive;May96, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p58
Focused on the results of a test drive for Volvo's 12-liter VE D12 truck. Features include optional engine brake; Standard exhaust brake; Synchronized transmission; Dashboard; Engine; Driving comfort; Safety risks; Comparison with a Detroit Series 60 and Eaton Fuller RTLO 14613 B.
- Inside the all-Volvo combination. // Overdrive;May96, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p60
Features Volvo VE D12 truck. Weight; Optional Volvo Engine Brake; Exhaust brake; Pistons; Headgasket; PTO; Oil plan design to reduce noise; Volvo engines; VT1414 synchromesh transmission; Reducing drag and lube foaming.
- A BETTER DAY AT THE OFFICE. Tuck, Bob // Truck & Driver;Jul2002, p60
Features the FH12.460 Globetrotter XL truck by Volvo in Great Britain. Truck design; Engine performance; Capacity of the vehicle.
- 24 HOURS FROM TULSA. Sheer, Craig // Truck & Driver;Nov2006, p66
The article evaluates the Volvo VT880 6x4 double-drive tractor from Volvo AB, and offers information on the tractor's key features and capabilities.
- Volvo begins construction of truck factory in India. Mukherjee, Sadandanda // Automotive News;5/5/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5711, p42
Reports on AB Volvo's start of construction of a truck factory in Bangalore, India.
- Truck unit losses reduce Volvo operating income. Henry, Jim // Automotive News;10/28/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5684, p8
Reports on a decrease in the operating results of AB Volvo, North American, resulting from losses in the truck operations. Announced reorganization of Volvo Cars of North American Incorporated; Statistics representing operating income of AB Volvo.