- European shows make it easier to stay for all six. Carroll, Brian // Furniture/Today;9/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p18
Reports that home furnishings shows in various European cities are coordinating the dates of their January 2003 markets. Heimtextil in Frankfurt, Germany; Salon du Meuble de Paris, Paris Selection Deco and Biennale des Editeurs de la Decoration in Paris; Domotex in Hanover; Cologne's...
- Showing the way. Jordan, Anne // Cabinet Maker;03/26/99, Issue 5131, p1
Questions the significance of the Ideal Home Show for the furniture industry. Popularity of the event; Impact of `House Beautiful' on the industry; Key questions facing the industry.
- Prime move for Ideal Home Show. Danby, Sandra // Cabinet Maker;03/24/2000, Issue 5180, p4
Reports on the return of the Ideal Home Show to its Earls Court One site.
- Old is gold and size matters. Dixon, Audrey // Cabinet Maker;05/11/2001, Issue 5237, p26
Reports on furniture buyers' preference for timeless styles in the United States. Highlights of the 2001 International Home Furnishings Market; Relationship building efforts of furniture retailers.
- Stars are the High point. // Cabinet Maker;10/25/2002, Issue 5310, p5
Reports on the International Home Furnishings Market which was held in High Point, North Carolina in October 2002. Popularity of celebrity endorsements and brand extensions; Marketing efforts by Century Furniture, Bernhardt Furniture, Lily Pond and Vaughan Furniture.
- MARK to exhibit at Clerkenwell. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2010, Issue 5687, p10
The article announces the exhibition to be conducted by the furniture company MARK during the Clerkenwell Design Week from May 25-27, 2010 in Saint John's Street.
- Key retailers weigh in on market winners. Sloan, Carole // Furniture/Today;10/30/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 8, p2
Focuses on the trend among furniture retailers of weighing in on companies that performed strongly during the 2000 International Home Furnishings Market exhibition in High Point, North Carolina. Naming of Hemingway and Tommy Bahama look-alikes as the market's major style statement; Shift from...
- Cebu draws 1,500 buyers from 78 nations for show. // Furniture/Today;6/16/2008, Vol. 32 Issue 40, p22
The article reports that the Cebu International Furniture and Furnishings Exhibition in Cebu, Philippines in March 2008 attracted about 1,500 buyers from 78 countries. The show featured 85 exhibitors and got a total of orders worth about $15.4 million. The number of exhibitors decreased from 128...
- Atlanta show offers eclectic mix. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;1/22/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 20, p1
The article reports on the strong performance of furniture exhibitors at the Atlanta International Gift and Home Furnishings Market in Atlanta, Georgia in January 2007. There were 135 furniture exhibitors of the estimated 6,000 overall number of exhibitors. The market draws buyers not seen in...