Silentnight duo are back
- Silentnight back on TV. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p4
Reports on Silentnight Beds' plan to return to television advertising in January 2001.
- Silentnight launches children's bed range. // Marketing Week;4/17/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p8
Reports on the television campaign for children's beds from Silentnight Beds. Contribution of Mortimer Whittaker O'sullivan to the advertisement for Miracoil mattress; Increase in advertising budget for bed brand; Features of the bed.
- TV: the right channel for manufacturers. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p7
Comments on the television advertising campaigns of bed manufacturers Silentnight Beds and Slumberland in Great Britain. Sleep Council's TV advertising budget; Reasons cited by bed manufacturers for ruling out TV advertising before.
- A family affair. // Cabinet Maker;5/30/2003, Issue 5340, p7
Reports on the release of the television advertising campaign of My First Bed. Features of the advertisement; Sale levels in the Carlton Area; Number of brochures to be distributed in different magazines.
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p2
Reports that Silentnight beds has recruited additional staff in preparation for anticipated increased production as a result of its television advertising campaign commencing in January 2001.
- Alternative Advertising Formats for Cable Television. Keown, Charles F.; Freunschuh, Leslie // Current Issues & Research in Advertising;1985, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p175
In a factorial experiment using two lengths of time (2Â½ and 4 minutes) and two types of format (segmentedâ€”individual story line for each product, and nonsegmentedâ€”single story line for all products), student subjects were shown cable television commercials featuring five...
- The kids krunch. // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p17
Reports on developments in the childrens' market of network television, cable, spot television and print. Marketplace's ways in correcting anomalies arising from rising demand for television time and dwindling ratings. CPM increase of up to 40 percent for commercial time.
- Upfront may get busier this week. Burgi, Michael // MediaWeek;7/5/93, Vol. 3 Issue 27, p22
Reports on advertising activities for cable television networks on the second week of July, 1993. Advertising agencies opting to wait after the holiday weekend to sit down and negotiate with the networks; Comments from an exucutive from USA Networks; Baseball as the area of concentration for...
- TV ad contest adds 2 `firsts.' // Automotive News;8/25/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5728, p2
Reports that the Television Bureau of Advertising is making two changes in its 1998 automotive TV commercial competition. The name as MAX awards; The cash awards for best-of-show winners.