B of A and Big-Time Outsourcing
- Shared Services, Shared Opportunities. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p50
The article presents an examination of shared services. Shared services is about strategic business alliances and outsourcing agreements. Particular attention is given to how the staff of Bank of America performing certain job requirements are seeing those jobs transitioned to Exult. For Bank of...
- B of A in Human Resources Tech Pact. // American Banker;11/22/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 225, p20
Reports on the announcement made by Bank of America that it has signed a ten-year contract with Exult Inc., a provider of Web-based services designed to manage human resources for large corporations.
- BofA Oursources Accounts Payable. Ortiz, David // Treasury & Risk Management;Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the outsourcing of the North Carolina-based Bank of America Corp. for a Web-based human resource management firm to handle the bank's accounts payable functions. Details on the agreement with Exult Inc.; Lease of Exult of the bank's shared-services facilities.
- Outsourcing shows limited impact for strategic HR. Albertson, David // Employee Benefit News;09/01/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p70
Focuses on the impact of outsourcing and shared service administration in helping human resource (HR) and benefit managers gain more strategic business partnership roles. Average of growth rate in managers' attention; Traditional roles of HR managers.
- The Truth is out there. Pickard, Jane // People Management;02/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p48
Deals with the decision of BP Amoco to outsource its human resources (HR) administration to Exult based in California. Cost of the contract between BP Amoco and Exult; Number of jobs to be dismissed in line with the HR outsourcing; Services Exult will provide to BP Amoco; Role of technology in...
- A sellout strategy. Pickard, Jane // People Management;11/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p32
Deals with the outsourcing contract between BP Amoco and Exult's human resources (HR) service center in Glasgow, Scotland. Executive director of service delivery and managing director of the HR service center; Main components of Exult as a company; Motives of BP Amoco in outsourcing the services...
- Hewitt: taking the HRO lead with Exult acquisition. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;August 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p159
Reports on the lead of information technology provider, Hewitt in the human resources outsourcing sector with its acquisition of Exult. Size of the merged business; Percentage of the increase of the total revenues.
- Exult acquisition to expand Hewitt's outsourcing services. Roberts, Sally // Business Insurance;6/21/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 25, p1
In a move that will further expand its human resources outsourcing capabilities, Hewitt Associates Inc., one of the world's largest benefit outsourcing and consulting firms, is buying Irvine, California-based Exult Inc. in an all-stock transaction valued at about $690 million. Exult, a...
- HEWITT-BP SPLIT MAY SIGNAL END OF 'LIFT AND SHIFT' DEALS. Marquez, Jessica // Workforce Management;12/11/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 23, p3
The article focuses on the announcement by Hewitt Associates CEO Russ Fradin that legacy client BP was not going to renew its human resource outsourcing. Industry experts had been saying that the seven-year deal, which was up for renewal in December 2006, was doomed from the beginning, adding...