B of A and Big-Time Outsourcing
- Shared Services, Shared Opportunities. Marshall, Jeffrey // Financial Executive;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 17 Issue 5, p50
The article presents an examination of shared services. Shared services is about strategic business alliances and outsourcing agreements. Particular attention is given to how the staff of Bank of America performing certain job requirements are seeing those jobs transitioned to Exult. For Bank of...
- B of A in Human Resources Tech Pact. // American Banker;11/22/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 225, p20
Reports on the announcement made by Bank of America that it has signed a ten-year contract with Exult Inc., a provider of Web-based services designed to manage human resources for large corporations.
- Outsourcing shows limited impact for strategic HR. Albertson, David // Employee Benefit News;09/01/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p70
Focuses on the impact of outsourcing and shared service administration in helping human resource (HR) and benefit managers gain more strategic business partnership roles. Average of growth rate in managers' attention; Traditional roles of HR managers.
- BofA Oursources Accounts Payable. Ortiz, David // Treasury & Risk Management;Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the outsourcing of the North Carolina-based Bank of America Corp. for a Web-based human resource management firm to handle the bank's accounts payable functions. Details on the agreement with Exult Inc.; Lease of Exult of the bank's shared-services facilities.
- The Truth is out there. Pickard, Jane // People Management;02/03/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p48
Deals with the decision of BP Amoco to outsource its human resources (HR) administration to Exult based in California. Cost of the contract between BP Amoco and Exult; Number of jobs to be dismissed in line with the HR outsourcing; Services Exult will provide to BP Amoco; Role of technology in...
- A sellout strategy. Pickard, Jane // People Management;11/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 23, p32
Deals with the outsourcing contract between BP Amoco and Exult's human resources (HR) service center in Glasgow, Scotland. Executive director of service delivery and managing director of the HR service center; Main components of Exult as a company; Motives of BP Amoco in outsourcing the services...
- HEWITT-BP SPLIT MAY SIGNAL END OF 'LIFT AND SHIFT' DEALS. Marquez, Jessica // Workforce Management;12/11/2006, Vol. 85 Issue 23, p3
The article focuses on the announcement by Hewitt Associates CEO Russ Fradin that legacy client BP was not going to renew its human resource outsourcing. Industry experts had been saying that the seven-year deal, which was up for renewal in December 2006, was doomed from the beginning, adding...
- Acquisition extends Hewitt's HR reach. Roberts, Sally // Crain's Chicago Business;6/28/2004, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p16
Hewitt Associates Inc. aims to beef up its human resources outsourcing capabilities with the acquisition of Exult Inc. of California. Although each firm handles payroll administration, Hewitt uses its own proprietary system, while Exult uses the payroll systems of each of its clients. Hewitt has...
- Hewitt and Exult Create Outsourcing Powerhouse. Babcock, Pamela // HR Magazine;Aug2004, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p29
Reports on the acquisition of Exult Inc. by Hewitt Associates Inc. in 2004. Result of the merger of the two companies; Benefits of outsourcing human resources (HR) staff; Effect of the acquisition on the HR business process outsourcing.