Thin on Cash, Alabama Hospital Hit With Negative Outlook by S&P
- S&P Puts Illinois Hospital on Negative Watch. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p6
Reports that Standards & Poor's has affirmed and placed on CreditWatch negative its rating on bonds issued on behalf of Morris Hospital in Illinois.
- Maxed Out. Haugh, Richard // H&HN: Hospitals & Health Networks;Oct2001, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p34
States that small hospitals in the United States are not improving in terms of bond ratings despite positive financial performance. Absence of clinical specialties coveted by managed care payers; Views of executives on the bond ratings for small hospitals.
- Hospital Rating Affirmed. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p37
Reports on ratings of FirstHealth of The Carolinas in North Carolina by rating agency Fitch Ratings Inc. Financial performance of the bonds owned by the hospital; Corporate profile of the hospital.
- S&P Is Positive On Fla. Hospital. // Bond Buyer;08/31/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30966, p2
Reports on the outlook on Tarpon Springs, Florida Health Facilities Authority's Series 1988 and 1991 bonds issued for Ellis Memorial Hospital. Change of control of the organization.
- Fitch Cuts N. Broward Hospital District. // Bond Buyer;10/11/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30993, p2
Reports on the rating of North Broward, Florida Hospital District's Series 1997 refunding and improvement revenue bonds.
- Chicago's Holy Cross Hospital Dropped to Junk Bond Status. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;10/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31000, p6
Reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade Chicago, Illinois-based Holy Cross Hospital to junk bond status. Factors leading to the decision; Depletion in Holy Cross' liquidity.
- Moody's Downgrades New York's Nyack Hospital to Junk Bond Status. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;03/13/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31095, p6
Reports the junk bond rating issued to Nyack Hospital by Moody's Investors Service in Nyack, New York. Effect of the bond rating on bond issues for hospital refunding; Factors contributing to the decline of bond rating; Financial and operating performance of the hospital.
- Fitch Cut 11 Health Issues in 1st Half. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31174, p2
Reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of nine hospitals in the United States.
- Columbus Hospital In N.J. Cut by S&P. // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p2
Reports on the downgrade of the bond rating of Columbus Hospital in Newark, New Jersey. Operating losses of the hospital.
- Bonds mirror national trends. Asplund, Jon // AHA News;9/11/95, Vol. 31 Issue 37, p2
Reports on the review of hospital-bond ratings in Michigan by Moody's Investors Service which shows that bond ratings in the state keep up with national averages. Factors that indicate the stability of hospitals; Problem concerning the growth of Medicaid as a percentage of the state budget;...