Tennessee Ruling Relieves Use Tax Obligation
- AOL Adding Wireless Keypad Access. // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p16
No abstract available.
- AOL Launches Wireless Store. // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p34
Reports on the launching of a one-stop shopping and content area for wireless products purchasing by Internet service provider America Online.
- America offline. R.T. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/12/96, Vol. 126 Issue 34, p72
Reports on the power outage experienced by America Online which caused the service to suspend its operations for a day.
- On-line service settlement. Dwyer, Ann; Andreoli, Tom // Crain's Chicago Business;2/3/97, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p35
Presents information on the agreement between America Online Incorporated and attorneys general for 36 American states for refunds to customers who could not access the Internet provider. Description of the problems experienced by America Online.
- Flat rates are a recipe for Internet gridlock. Belsie, Laurent // Christian Science Monitor;1/27/97, Vol. 89 Issue 42, p8
Reports that as a result of America Online's offer of on-line access for a flat fee in December, 1996, users have swamped the system. Effects of the volume of on-line users on the system; Comments from Reed Hundt, head of the United States Federal Communications Commission; Cost of the typical...
- AOL building won't skimp on parking. // Inside Tucson Business;02/16/98, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p23
Reports on the construction of parking spaces at the building of America Online Inc. in Tucson, Arizona. Total area of the facility.
- Scuttlebutt. Smith, Rod // Inside Tucson Business;08/03/98, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p2
Features a news update about business in Tucson, Arizona. Scammers' penetration of the telephone system; Rejection of resident Wilnette Byrd's winning in the casino; America Online's construction of building in city.
- Faster AOL access. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;1/16/95, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p38
Reports that America Online has announced that subscribers will be able to access its online service at speeds of 14.4 Kbps, 28.8 Kbps and ISDN in most major cities in the first quarter of 1995. Service improvement as a result of acquiring Advanced Network & Service (ANS); Services provided by...
- AOL blackout: A dark portent? Pappalardo, Denise; Snyder, Beth // Telephony;8/12/96, Vol. 231 Issue 7, p7
No abstract available.