MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, April 3
- Get bonds straight from the source. Anderson, James A. // Black Enterprise;May97, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p44
States that it is cheaper to get treasury bonds straight from the source. Calculation done to further explain the fact; How to open a Treasury Direct account; Other information.
- NEVADA: Ranch Bonds Approved. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p31
The article reports on the approval of a request to issue bonds for the purchase of Ballardini Ranch by the Washoe County commissioners in Nevada. Residents in the surrounding areas filed a lawsuit against the developer, Evans Creek LLC to keep off the land. The commissioners also gave final...
- Munis Firm in Shorter Session As Yield Levels Attract Some Buyers. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;3/28/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32098, p2
Reports on the revival of some buying interest in the municipal bond market due to the comparative stability in Treasuries in the U.S. Improvement of the market; Percentage of ten-year triple-A rated general obligation bonds; Failure of traders to hold on their earlier gains except for the...
- Munis End 2005's Last Full Session Mixed. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;12/30/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32289, p2
The article reports developments on municipal bonds and Treasuries in the U.S. Such bonds declined briefly when a 20 billion dollars auction of year-Treasury notes got a slow reception. The notes offered a coupon at a price of 99.94, indicating stronger demand than the 2.16 ratio at the last...
- CM-C.-Chart: Net Purchases of Long-Term Domestic Securities by Foreigners, Selected Countries. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2002, p88
Presents the chart and graph depicting the net purchases of long-term domestic securities by foreign investors in the U.S. Data gathered by the Treasury International Capital; Details the consolidation and mergers of U.S. and foreign companies; Pattern of the net purchases.
- Getting Hispanics to buy Treasury bonds. Ruano, Lida Estela // Caribbean Business;8/22/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 33, p8
Reports that the United States Treasury is targeting the Hispanic market in the US and Puerto Rico to get them to buy treasury bonds directly through financial institutions or through payroll deductions. Estimated number of people who own treasury bonds; Cost of bonds.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;4/21/2015, p31
Statistics are given regarding the Tuesday's data about government securities prices including bond buyers, municipal bond index and day visible supply.
- Prices bounce up on purchasing survey. Ulick, Jake // Bond Buyer;01/05/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30303, p32
Reports that the National Association of Purchasing Management's (NAPM) December 1997 purchasing survey has sent the government Treasury securities, Treasury futures and municipal futures' prices soaring by more than a point on January 2, 1998 in the United States. NAPM index gains; Forecast in...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, October 2. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States as of October 2, 2000. National Association of Purchasing Management Index; Construction spending; Government securities.