New TowerGroup Database Tracks Electronic Trading Platform Usage
- E-Trading's Effect on the Market Is Just Beginning. // Securities Industry News;05/28/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 22, p18
Reports on TowerGroup's study of the effects of automated trading on the securities market. Trading opportunities offered by online securities exchanges; Market shakeout resulting from the growth in automated trading; Factors differentiating winning and losing alternative trading systems.
- TowerGroup Shuffles Execs. Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;11/25/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 45, p7
Presents information on positions of executive in the research firm TowerGroup as of November 25, 2002. Appointment of Larry Tabb as senior strategy adviser of the firm; Promotion of Rob Hegarty to the post of Vice President of the firm's securities and investments group; Their duties and...
- TowerGroup Moves to London, Warsaw and Kuala Lumpur. Clary, Isabelle; Comtois, James; Kentouris, Chris; Kite, Shane; Sandman, John; Schroeder, Mary // Securities Industry News;9/16/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 35, p20
Reports the establishing of TowerGroup on offices in London, Warsaw, and Kuala Lumpur. Response of TowerGroup on the geographic coverage of technology trends to companies with business solution; Aim of the firm to be global leader in strategic technology provider for financial services.
- CLARIFICATION. // CardLine;11/21/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 47, p27
A correction to the article in which TowerGroup Inc. should have been referred to as a research firm owned by MasterCard Advisors LLC, which has been published in the November 21, 2008 issue is presented.
- Tower Group starts a consulting group. // American Banker;11/5/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 213, p17
Announces the Tower Group's establishment of a consulting practice called the Tower Group Consulting Services. Appointment of John W. Stone to head the practice.
- Insurer 'E-Service' Lacking, Report Says. Convey, Mary Christine // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;7/9/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 28, p26
Provides information on a report by TowerGroup Insurance which showed that many insurers are ignoring the importance of electronic service and lack adequate customer service when doing business online. Benefits of electronic service; Explanation from Jaime Bisker, a senior analyst in the...
- TOWERGROUP: IS T+1 SETTLEMENT NECESSARY? // Securities Industry News;06/17/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 24, p64
Focuses on the move of global securities industry not to prioritize T+1 settlement according to a report by TowerGroup in the U.S. Infatuation with a shorter settlement cycle; Benefits of a shortened settlement cycle; Evaluation of T+1 implementation issues.
- Technology Key as Sec Lending Moves Upstream. // Securities Industry News;2/24/2003, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p13
Reports on effect of technology on developments in securities industry according to a survey by TowerGroup. Percentage of lendable assets with providers; Demarcation between custody services and securities lending operations by custodian banks.
- NEWS & TRENDS: TowerGroup Recommendations for Insurers. // Insurance Networking News;May2008, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p45
The article presents recommendations from TowerGroup which will help insurance companies increase their consumer wallet share in the U.S.