Moody's May Assign Issuer Rating to District of Columbia Housing Agency
- D.C. Housing Agency Gets Power to Own Developments. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;11/18/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31515, p38
Reports on the plan of District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCHFA) to use its newly granted authority to own and develop real estate to expand the inventory of affordable housing in Washington D.C. Approval of the development powers on November 7, 2002; Review of the bill by U.S....
- McKinney Loans Help to Finance Housing in D.C. Dymi, Amilda // National Mortgage News;6/10/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p6
Reports on federal funds provided by the Washington D.C. Housing Finance Agency to housing entities in compliance with the Stewart B. McKinney Homeless Assistance Act. Requirements of the law; Allocation of the funds; Value of the federal funds.
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA: More DCHFA Debt. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p35
Reports on the approval given by the mayor and deputy mayor of Washington D.C. for the allocation of additional sum to the District of Columbia Housing Finance Agency (DCFHA). Total allocations made to DCHFA for fiscal 2002; Housing units financed by DCHFA in fiscal 2001.
- Boston to Sell $200 Million in GOs and Bans. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;2/6/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31568, p4
Focuses on the proposed sale of multi-million dollar bonds and bond anticipation notes by Boston, Massachusetts. Electronic bidding system on which the bonds and notes are being priced; Components that make up the deal; Bond ratings by various rating agencies.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p2
Reports developments related to the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2003. Marketing of general obligation bonds; Improvement of the bond rating of Catholic Healthcare West; Decline of the bond rating of the Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority.
- Endangered Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/25/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31727, p31
Reports on the declining rating on zoo bonds issued by Palm Beach County by Fitch Ratings in Florida.
- Hillcrest Stays Put. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the bond rating for the outstanding Series 2000 bonds of the Montana Health Facilities Authority.
- GOs to Go. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Nevada.
- AA Affirmed. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p43
Reports on the rating for state general obligation bonds in Washington.