- REMEMBER THIS. // Management Today;Apr2007, p17
The article presents quotes from philosopher and Earl of Beaconsfield, England, Benjamin Disraeli, and cartoon character, Homer Simpson, regarding success. Disraeli considers consistency of purpose as the secret of success. Simpson believes if you fail miserable after trying, the lesson learnt...
- THOUGHTS. // Forbes Asia;10/19/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 16, p76
Several quotes related to life by various poets and writers are presented including a quote by English poet Chaucer on inquisitivity in life about God's secrets or life partner, another on the common behavior of recollection among elephants and women by U.S. writer Dorothy Parker and a quote by...
- Conservatism. Baker, Daniel B. // Power Quotes;1992, p18
The article presents quotes about conservatism, including one from U.S. President Thomas Jefferson, another from British statesman Benjamin Disraeli and another from British educator Thomas Arnold.
- Speaking. // CCPA Monitor;Sep2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p45
The article presents quotes from several notable people including Benjamin Disraeli regarding the fun of conversation, John Kenneth Galbraith about making a speech, and Mark Twain about speaking so loud.
- Argument. // CCPA Monitor;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p43
The article presents quotes on argument including those from Benjamin Disraeli, Oscar Wilde and Louisa May Alcott.
- Book 1 Chapter 6. Disraeli, Benjamin // Sybil, or the Two Nations;3/1/2006, p31
Book 1 Chapter 6 of "Sybil, or the Two Nations" is presented. It explores the political turmoil in the kingdom due to the illness of the king, which signifies a new reign of a king in England. It also highlights the announcement of the queen on her accession to the throne of her ancestors and...
- Quote of the week. // San Diego Business Journal;9/09/96, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p46
Presents a quotation from Benjamin Disraeli.
- The choices of a new generation. Silow-Carroll, Andrew // New Jersey Jewish News;7/1/2010, Vol. 64 Issue 26, p13
The article argues on the biography of Benjamin Disraeli in relation to Jewish life in the 21st century.
- PUBLISHERS' NOTE. // Coningsby;1/1/1902, p1
The article profiles Benjamin Disraeli , author of the book "Coningsby."