- Entrepreneurship. // OECD Economic Surveys: Spain;Mar98, Vol. 1998 Issue 8, p133
Examines some aspects of the state of entrepreneurial activity in Spain as of March 1998. Institutional framework within which Spanish businesses operate; Programs and policies of the Spanish government aimed at stimulating different aspects of entrepreneurship; Entrepreneurship and firm...
- Pulling together (and growing faster because of it). Moore, Patricia // NZ Business;Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p26
Focuses on business clusters and business incubators in New Zealand. Information on the Cluster Development Programme in New Zealand; Details of the Canterbury/Nelson Nutraceutical Cluster; Members of the cluster since July 2002. INSET: Leading the charge.
- and then there are incubators. // NZ Business;Oct2003, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p28
Reports on the growth of the business incubation industry in New Zealand. Goals of the industry by 2006; Impact of the incubator to businesses; Information on The Icehouse in Auckland, an incubator launched in 2001.
- CÃ³mo una Incubadora Social Puede Cambiar tu Negocio. KOHLE, NATALIA // Entrepreneur Mexico;feb2008, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p56
No abstract available.
- BUSINESS ACCELERATORS AND INCUBATORS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/29/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p0016
No abstract available.
- UNDERSTANDING COMMUNITY ENTREPRENEURSHIP BUILDING: A TWO-YEAR REFLECTION ON TAMPA BAY 6/20. Britton, Brent; Jackson, William; Morrow, John; Scaff, Marvin; Scott, Daniel James; White, Rebecca // Journal of Business & Entrepreneurship;Spring2014, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p169
The article offers developments related to the creation of a strong entrepreneurial ecosystem, known as Tampa Bay 6/20, in Tampa Bay, Florida. It offers information on the things needed to develop an efficient and strong entrepreneurial ecosystem. Moreover, the other topics discussed include...
- Business Incubators in Brazil: Main Gaps to Be Explored by Academic Researchers. Tietz, Gustavo; Anholon, Rosley; Ordoñez, Robert Eduardo Cooper; Quelhas, Osvaldo Luis // Journal of Technology Management & Innovation;Dec2015, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p18
The business incubators have an essential role at any global entrepreneurial ecosystem. Through the support offered to entrepreneurs in terms of infrastructure and management, they reduce mortality risk of startup companies and contribute to better performance of the country's economy. In order...
- UMATILLA TRIBE CONSIDERS INCUBATOR FOR STARTUPS. Stormberg, Nicol // Oregon Business Magazine;Jan2009, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p18
The article reports on the plan of the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation to nurture startups in Pendleton, Oregon. The group has considered building a business incubator, which would house 10-20 organizations, to promote entrepreneurship and small business ownership. A...
- Entrepreneurs turn to SmartStart to get going. Kaffer, Nancy // Crain's Detroit Business;5/3/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p18
The article presents information about the SmartStart, an entrepreneurial training and resource program which is launched by TechTown, the Wayne State University-affiliated business incubator in Detroit, Michigan. The goal of the program is to establish 400 sustainable companies in the next...