Mornings With Jacques
- Get Connected With Your Dog! Aloff, Brenda // Get Connected with Your Dog: Emphasizing the Relationship while ;2007, p22
The author introduces the "Get Connected" protocol, which was developed to strengthen the relationship between dog owners and their pets. The author emphasizes the importance of communication between dog and trainer and discusses how the connection can be achieved through the use of body work,...
- A lesson from Fido: man's best friend. Osborne, Carl A. // DVM: The Newsmagazine of Veterinary Medicine;Dec2003, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p10S
Presents an article reflecting on the relationship between dog owners and their pets.
- I'd be better off talking to the dog. Selby, Mary // GP: General Practitioner;9/15/2006, p24
The article presents the author's experience of her son's conversation with their pet bitch. Her 15-year-old son was reprimanding her habit of tipping the dust bin and eating its contents by restraining her from her daily walks and eating chocolates. Since her knowledge of English language is...
- Diary of a Dog Walker. Pekkanen, Ben // Washingtonian Magazine;Feb2006, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p100
The article relates the author's experiences of being a dog walker. Pet owners often install video cameras to ensure walkers do their job. Dogs tend to imitate the personality of their owners. Walkers should understand each dog's eccentricity to be able to work with them.
- A Note from the Author. Benson, Roseann // 101 Puppy-Buying Tips;2008, p5
The author discusses the wonders of owning a dog and the unconditional love a dog could give to its owners. She mentions that her pet dog has brought her realizations on how sociable some dogs are and how they make steady progress in learning to communicate and in participating in activities....
- Call It PUPPY Love. O'Meara, Stephen James // Odyssey;Jan2005, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p14
The article focuses on the interdependence of dogs and humans. So often we hear that a dog is man's best friend. The fact is, humans need dogs just as much as dogs need humans. The author will never forget his sable-haired Pomeranian. After 12 years of sharing this unconditional love, Pele...
- Buddy. Parkinson, Jeff // Teen Ink;Oct2001, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p16
The author relates why he considers his dog Buddy as his hero. He recalls the time he played ball and tug-of-war with his dog. He tells his dog everything that happened to him during the day and he used to think that the dog talked to him. He recalls the day when he got home and found his dog...
- Pooch Match. Hill, Margaret A. // Odyssey;Jan2005, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p28
The article presents a game of matching dogs with owners. Thinking about what each dog and each owner need to be happy can lead to some great pair-ups. The article presents information on some pet owners. One of the family is looking for a small to medium-size dog that will be affectionate and...
- My Dog, Toby. Scarpete, Emil; Harris, Iona M. // Good Old Days;Aug2006, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p52
Presents a narrative about the author's dog. Enjoyment that he had in playing and hunting with his dog; Capabilities of his dog; Description of how the dog saved the author's life.