Reading, Pa., Hospital Bonds a High-Quality Exception
- Downgrade Doesn't Stop California Medical Center's Trip to Market. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/20/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31185, p3
Discusses the plan of Community Medical Centers to issue certificates of participation (COP) to fund various expansion and renovation projects at its hospitals in Fresno and Clovis, California. Issuance of the COPs through the Central California Joint Powers Health Financing Authority; Reasons...
- Children's hospital, Wash., raised to Aa3. // Bond Buyer;10/23/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30506, p2
Reports that the bond rating of the Children's Hospital and Regional Medical Center of the Washington Health Care Facilities Authorities was raised by Moody's Investors Service. Rating; Basis of the upgrade.
- Alexian Health System's big deal awaits Illinois' approval. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;01/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30551, p3
Reports on the pending state regulatory approval of health care group Alexian Brothers Health System's revenue bond deal to enable it to complete its purchase of suburban hospital Hoffman Estates Medical Center based in Chicago, Illinois. Structuring of revenue bonds to include serial and term...
- Florence County, S.C., Sells $122M To Aid Successful Hospital Chain. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;7/26/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33355, p3
The article reports on the plan of Florence County, South Carolina to issue 122.4 million U.S. dollars of revenue bonds for several projects at the McLeod Regional Medical Center.
- ILLINOIS. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;04/25/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31125, p27
Presents news briefs pertaining to municipal bonds and public finance in Illinois as of April 25, 2001. Budget gap facing the state in fiscal year 2002; Downgrading of Mercy Hospital and Medical Center's outstanding debt's rating to junk bond status.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Boston Medical Affirmed. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33681, p8
The article reports on the Baa1 rating received by Boston Medical Center from Moody's Investors Service Inc. on its municipal bonds.
- East Texas health system's bonds demoted to junk status by Moody's. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;02/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30570, p36
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade bonds issued by the East Texas Medical Center Regional Healthcare System to junk status. Downgrading of the company's underlying rating with a negative outlook; Factors contributing to the downgrading of the bond.
- Medical Center Downgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p35
The article reports on the decision of Moody's Investors Service to downgrade the rating on Cullman Regional Medical Center's $36.8 million of Series 1993A revenue bonds from Baa2 to Baa3. The outlook on the bonds is stable. The article reveals that the downgrade reflects a 47 percent increase...
- 911 call answered. Benson, Barbara // Crain's New York Business;08/30/99, Vol. 15 Issue 35, p3
Reports that the New York City government has issued state-based bonds to save the Brookdale Hospital in New York City from the financial difficulties it is experiencing. Amount in bonds issued by the city government to finance the medical facility; Factors attributing to Brookdale University...