- Health-care HR departments face challenges. Acton, Ryann // Business Journal (Central New York);6/8/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 23, p8
The article reports on the challenges faced by the health care facilities and human resources departments in Syracuse, New York. The increasing employment of the area has resulted to several difficulties in filling medical-imaging positions such as computed tomography (CT) positions in nuclear...
- 2 Syracuse hospitals seeking antitrust OK. // Modern Healthcare;06/08/98, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p16
Reports that Crouse Hospital and Community-General Hospital in Syracuse, New York are seeking antitrust clearance from the Federal Trade Commission for their pre-merger notification documents. Constituents of the system's board of directors.
- TOP RANKS: CENTRAL NEW YORK HOSPITALS. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/3/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p14
The article lists the top ranked hospitals in Central New York according to total net revenue in 2010, including Upstate University Hospital, Crouse Hospital, and Bassett Medical Center.
- Crouse earns Quality Respiratory Care Recognition. // Business Journal (Central New York);2/13/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p10
The article announces that Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, New York has received the Quality Respiratory Care Recognition (QRCR) by the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC).
- N.Y. Hospital Declares Bankruptcy. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;02/22/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31082, p1
Reports on Syracuse, New York-based health care provider Crouse Health Hospital's filing for protection from creditors under Chapter 11 of the bankruptcy code. Efforts to refinance its outstanding debt; Renegotiation for a letter credit with La Salle Bank.
- New York's Crouse Hospital Defaults on $13.52 Million Debt. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;7/5/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31174, p3
Reports on the default of New York's Crouse Health Hospital on its debt. Reliance on letters of credit to avoid default on two additional issues.
- Chapter 11 snags one more. Becker, Cinda // Modern Healthcare;02/26/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p4
Reports on the bankruptcy filing of Crouse Hospital, the largest hospital in Syracuse, New York. Purpose of filing for bankruptcy; Background on the financial problems of the hospital; Actions taken by the hospital's officials.
- Crouse Hospital board of directors appoints SU Chancellor Syverud to three-year term. // Business Journal (Central New York);9/12/2014, Vol. 28 Issue 36, p5
The article announces the appointment of Syracuse University (SU) Chancellor Kent Syverud as member of the board of directors of the Crouse Hospital in Syracuse, New York.
- Crouse Hospital gets national Heart Failure Accreditation. // Business Journal (Central New York);8/12/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p3
The article reports on the Cycle I Heart Failure Accreditation status received by Syracuse, New York-based Crouse Hospital from the Society of Chest Pain Centers.