Could Pricing Schemes Unclog Airports and Back Bonds?
- Southeast Bond-Watch. McEntee, Christopher; DeSue, Tedra; Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;03/16/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30850, p25
Focuses on developments related to the municipal bond market in the Southeastern States, current as of March 16, 2000. Includes rating agencies' assessment of the Miami-Dade County airport debt in Florida; Airport revolving fund proposal in Virginia.
- Miami-Dade Sets $600M. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32888, p1
The article reports that Miami-Dade County, Florida is preparing to enter the market with a two-day pricing of $600 million of aviation revenue bonds. The Series 2008 A bond proceeds will finance Miami International Airport's $6.2 billion capital improvement plan. Banc of America Securities LLC...
- Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority Puts Off $175 Million Deal. Funk, Lynne // Bond Buyer;10/1/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32973, p6
The article reports on the postponement of the sale of $175 million airport system revenue bonds by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority (MWAA) in Washington. The bonds were schedule to come to market in a negotiated deal after market conditions remained uncertain. Proceeds of the...
- Minneapolis Airport Gets Good Credit News. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34430, p1
The Minneapolis-St. Paul Metropolitan Airports Commission won an upgrade of its subordinate bond credit after a new review.
- In Midst of P3, Gary, Indiana Airport in Bond Market Debut. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/19/2014, Issue 34213, p1
The Gary/Chicago International Airport, located in struggling Gary, Ind., is making its first bond market appearance this week with the sale of $30 million of tax increment-backed bonds.
- Chicago Advancing Up To $3 Billion of Borrowing. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/23/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34382, p1
Chicago plans as much as $3 billion of airport, wastewater revenue, and general obligation borrowing -- mostly for refunding and restructuring purposes -- that officials say can't wait on an improved market climate for city debt.
- San Francisco Airport Commission Plans $579M Deal to Restructure ARS. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;3/18/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32838, p21
The article reports on the plan of San Francisco International Airport Commission to issue $579 million of fixed-rate revenue bonds on March 18 or 19, 2008 as part of the restructuring of its outstanding auction-rate securities in California. The 2008 series C, D, E and F issue includes bonds...
- Clear Skies or Turbulence? Market Awaits O'Hare Deal. Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;10/8/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34391, p1
After a flood of new issuance hit the primary market yesterday, traders and market participants are now focused on the week's first mega deal: $1.996 billion from Chicago's O'Hare International Airport.
- GEORGIA: New Lease for Delta. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/19/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33220, p9
The article reports on the unanimous agreement by the Atlanta City Council in Georgia on a new seven-year lease with Delta Air Lines Inc. at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. It mentions that agreement will keep Delta's basic airport expenses at about the same level, apart form...