Baum to Run Chicago Stadium Deal
- Municipals end flat in dull trading; George K. Baum prices Alaska HFC. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;11/24/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30775, p2
Reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the United States as of November 24, 1999. Lack of investor commitment; Movements in the bond market and the secondary market; Underwriter George K. Baum & Co.'s pricing of the Alaska Housing Finance Corp. bonds; Insurer of the issue; Rating;...
- Baum & associates helps Chicago bring two deals this week. Baar, Aaron // Bond Buyer;08/06/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30203, p27
Features two municipal bond deals drawn up by George K. Baum & Co. for the city of Chicago, Illinois. Revenue financing; Housing issue; Distribution of bond proceeds; Refunding of variable-rate bonds; Payment of vendor contract; Cost to the city of contract-financing.
- Standard & Poor's Downgrades Chicago Suburb Ahead of Soccer Stadium Refunding. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;9/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32214, p4
Reports that Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has downgraded its rating on the village of Bridgeview, Illinois. Preparation of the village to bring taxable bonds to market to refund notes that it issued to help finance the construction of a soccer sodium in the suburb; Role of George K. Baum &...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/6/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32685, p24
Several charts are presented that depict the negotiated bond offerings in various states in the U.S., with lead managers such as Frazer Lanier, Morgan Keegan and George K. Baum.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2013, Vol. 123 Issue 34060, p1
Statistics are presented related to the sale of negotiated bonds as of February 10, 2014 in the U.S. including purchase of sale tax revenue bonds by Citigroup Global Markets Inc., General Obligation Refunding Bonds by George K. Baum & Co. and Water Refunding Bonds by Ameritas Investment Corp.
- Illinois Finance Authority Reaches Settlement With IRS on 1999 Audit. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p1
Reports on a settlement agreement between the Illinois Finance Authority and the U.S. Internal Revenue Service that resolves an audit into its predecessor agency's pooled bond program underwritten by George K. Baum & Co. to lower borrowing costs for school districts, libraries, and...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;7/17/2015, p6
The article presents information on results of various bond sales such as General Obligation (GO) warrants at Alabama, GO bonds and GO Capital Appreciation Bonds at California. The purchasers included companies such as Stifel, Nicolaus & Co., Inc, George K Baum & Co and JP Morgan Securities...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;8/18/2015, p7
The article presents the results of competitive bond sales in the U.S. as of August 18, 2015. Law firms involved in the sale include Gilmore & Bell PC, Locke Lord LLP, and Springsted Inc. Financial advsers include George K. Baum & Co., UniBank Fiscal Advisory Services Inc. and Public Financial...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;07/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30926, p18
Presents the results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in the United States, compiled as of July 3, 2000. Single family mortgage revenue bonds from the Alabama Housing Finance Authority in Alabama; Refunding revenue bonds from First Florida Governmental Financing Commission in Florida;...