Andrews & Kurth Adds Public Finance Practice
- Andrews Kurth. // Working Mother;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p71
The article discusses why Andrews Kurth is included in the periodical's 2008 50 Best Law Firms for Women in the U.S. The law firm has 50% female associates, 29% female counsel and 16% female equity partners. After two years, lawyers can opt to work reduced while staying on the partnership....
- Andrews Kurth boosts US IP capability with 55-lawyer Kenyon team. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);8/30/2016, p1
The article reports on law firm Andrews Kurth's hiring of 55 lawyers from intellectual property law firm Kenyon & Kenyon which has offices in New York, Washington and Palo Alto, California.
- BP panel review to be wrapped up within a fortnight. Beioley, Kate // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/12/2014, p12
The article focuses on BP PLC's ongoing panel review to appoint law firms for its legal advisory services in the U.S. and Great Britain. It is reported that law firms like Andrews Kurth LLP, Arnold & Porter LLP and Kirkland & Ellis LLP which have represented BP in the US are expecting to be...
- Harris County Wants Money Back From Bond Counsel. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;5/25/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33523, p1
The article focuses on issues faced by former finance director Edwin Harrison following the request of Harris County, Texas to return 300,586 dollars of undocumented travel and entertainment expenses. It reports that the county asked five bond counsel firms approved by Harrison to return the...
- US firms about town. // Lawyer (Online Edition);9/17/2013, p2
The article reports on the expansion of U.S. law firms Gregory Joseph and Andrews Kurth in Great Britain. Gregory Joseph has formed a partnership with litigation boutique Hage Aaronson in London, England. The recruitment of Ashurst LLP partner Peter Roberts and senior associate Jubilee Easo by...
- MEMORIALS. // Texas Bar Journal;Jun2012, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p486
The article presents obituaries for several lawyers including Christopher A. Paul, attorney, Kemp Smith L.L.P., Lisa Anne Barbour, counsel, Andrews Kurth L.L.P. and David Paul Seikel, associate, Bracewell & Giuliani L.L.P.
- All eyes on energy. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer (Online Edition);5/20/2013, p10
The article reports that the European Commission (EC) is putting the oil and gas sectors of Great Britain under scrutiny along with law firms. It states that raids by EC coincides with several firms of the U.S. investing in Great Britain. It mentions that Texas-based law firm Andrews Kurth LLP...
- ON THE MOVE. // Texas Bar Journal;Jul2011, Vol. 74 Issue 7, p670
The article lists the personnel changes related to Texas attorneys including Rachael McDonell Rolon appointed as counsel to Andrews Kurth LLP, Stephen J. Cox appointed as corporate counsel to Apache Corp. and Gregory L. Porter designated as a partner in Andrews Kurth LLP.
- The Hot 100 2015: Energy, real estate and infrastructure. // Lawyer (Online Edition);1/26/2015, p12
The article reports on the top energy, real estate and infrastructure lawyers in Great Britain in 2015. These include Leona Ahmed of Addleshaw Goddard LLP, Deepa Deb of Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP and Jubilee Easo of Andrews Kurth LLP. It also notes Diana France of Holman Fenwick Willan LLP who...