Hartfield Titus to Offer Choice: Call Us, or Do It Yourself
- Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly Taps Garban for Muni Site. Chen, Tanya // Securities Industry News;04/02/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 14, p15
Reports on the partnership between municipal bond broker Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly and Garban-Intercapital PLC to develop HTDonline, a Web site that offers a list of secondary offerings and bid-wanteds in the municipal bond market.
- Hartfield Titus Sets Up New Odd-Lot Offering Desk. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31336, p3
Reports on the formation of an offering desk headed by broker Mike Kroeper by municipal securities brokerage firm of Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC as of March 2002. Professional background of Kroeper; Offer of an electronic brokering system by the company; Profile of trainee brokers recruited...
- Municipals Gain, Treasuries Soar; Stocks Fall After Anemic Numbers. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;9/4/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31461, p2
Reports developments on the bond market in the U.S. as of September 2002. Growth in municipal bonds; Foreign equity of the government; Total bids and offerings for the brokerage system of Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC.
- MuniAuction takes show on the road, pitches case to potential customers. Cohen, Jodi B. // Bond Buyer;02/17/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30332, p34
Focuses on Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania's utilization of a municipal trading Web site called MuniAuction. Inherent problems of doing business on the Internet; Concern about how investors view the new sales mechanism; Chance for regional bankers to win maturities that traditionally go to the large...
- MuniStatements adds new features to document archive; more to come. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;03/24/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30605, p26
Reports on MuniStatements' enhancement of its Internet-based archive of municipal bond documents in the United States. Functions of additional features integrated into the service; Expansion of the archive; Types of documents which can be accessed on the site.
- Muni Veteran to Lead Hartfield's S.F. Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31506, p7
Reports on developments in various U.S.-based investment companies as on November 5, 2002. Recruitment of Mike Carrington as a vice president in Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC for San Francisco office; Promotion of former co-head of the proprietary municipal trading group Joseph Geraci at...
- HTD Makes Online Service Available to Non-Customers. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;8/18/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32199, p6
Focuses on the decision of stockbroker Hartfield, Titus and Donnelly LLC to make its online service available on a subscription basis to non-customers in the United States. Use of data generated through the brokering activity; Marketing of the service to interested parties.
- A Firm That Found Its Own Way Through the Electronic Maze. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;1/10/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31301, p1
Reports that electronic bond trading firm Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly has improved its position with the help of its electronic trading system. Advantages of the system; Applications of the system; Reason for the success of the system.
- Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly Joins With Muni-Minutes. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;10/10/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31489, p32
Reports the partnership agreement between Hartfield, Titus & Donnelly LLC and Muni-Minutes in the U.S. Impact of the agreement on the trading system of Hartfield; Factors influencing Hartfield to enter in the partnership agreement; Familiarization with bond traders and bond sellers.