DOT Creates TIFIA Office
- TIGER II Guidance Offered. Dutton, Audrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/30/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 16, p9
The article reports on the issuance of the 1.5 billion dollars Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) II program guidance of the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). The guidance offer measures on how state and local governments may apply for 600 million dollars for...
- $43.3 billion for DOT. Barnes, David // Traffic World;02/09/98, Vol. 253 Issue 6, p12
Reports that under a proposal made by American President Bill Clinton, the Department of Transportation (DOT) will receive a $43.3 billion budget, which is part of an overall $1.73 trillion budget to fund the government of the fiscal year beginning October 01, 1998. Decrease in the Federal...
- DOT Considers Lowering Threshold for TIFIA Projects. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;5/20/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31390, p29
Reports the plans of U.S. Department of Transportation to reduce the budget for transportation infrastructure projects. Selection of projects under the Transportation Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act; Provision of assistance to large transportation projects; Consideration of...
- DoT bus overhaul goes green. Goode, Darren // Hill;10/5/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 109, p18
The article reports on the announcement made by the U.S. Transportaton Department regarding the availability of 776 million dollars worth of discretionary grants for the improvement of bus services in 45 states in 2010.
- Funding veto sidestepped. // Traffic World;08/03/98, Vol. 255 Issue 5, p14
Focuses on a presidential veto of the fiscal 1999 United States Department of Transportation appropriations bill. Implication of a possible amendment to be presented by the US Senate; Purpose of the Project Labor Agreements (PLA); Implcations of a substitute amendment.
- New Round of TIFIA Aid Is a Possibility This Fall, DOT Official Says. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;06/20/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30916, p31
Reports on the possible launch of a second round of transportation project financing in the United States under the Transportation Infrastructure Financing and Innovation Act, according to the US Department of Transportation. Total amount of funding allocated for the fiscal year 2001; Possible...
- O'Hare receives $410M from feds for completion. // Roads & Bridges;May2010, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on a letter of intent issued by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) to provide funding for the O'Hare Modernization Program in Chicago, Illinois.
- DOT to Announce $600M Of Transportation Grants. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;10/20/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33402, p1
The article reports on the plan of the Department of Transportation to announce 600 million dollars worth of grants that will finance transit, rails bridges and other local surface projects in 21 states in the U.S.
- Aopa Applauds $79b Department Of Transportation Budget. The National Journal. // AirGuide Business;2/22/2010, p1
The article reports that the 79 billion dollar Department of Transportation budget is applauded by Aopa in the U.S.