St. Paul Mayor: City Should Get New Look by 2004
- Status Quo Is Stifling Innovation. Lovette, Madeleine // AAOS Now;Mar2012, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p25
The article focuses on U.S. Senator Norm Coleman and his remarks on the need for healthcare reforms. Accordingly, Coleman has said that the current healthcare system in the U.S. is a barrier to economic success. Coleman has added that laws that encourage innovation and entrepreneurship are...
- Cambridge, MN Shovel Ready for your Development. // Site Selection;May2015, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p153
The article offers information on the city of Cambridge in Minnesota which is ready for economic development and is a home of manufacturers in diverse industries and availability of low cost financing tools.
- Dems raise pressure on Minn. Republican to concede Senate race. Wilson, Reid // Hill;4/15/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 42, p16
The article reports that Democratic National Committee Chairman Tim Kaine is asking Minnesota Senator Norm Coleman to end his legal challenge for the senate seat in Minnesota.
- Minnesota. // Bond Buyer;02/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30828, p48S
Focuses on the economic conditions of Minnesota. Strategies of in dealing with state financial problems; Role of state authorities in the economic development of the state; Income derived from tobacco settlement; Needs for water infrastructure; State and authorities general use of proceeds;...
- Court hands Coleman defeat in key decision. Blake, Aaron; O'Brien, Michael // Hill;4/1/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p6
The article reports on the plan of Norm Coleman, Republican former senator, to appeal ruling to the state Supreme Court.
- MINNESOTA. A. B. // Hill;6/12/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 69, p15
The article reports that Senator Norm Coleman has released his first television advertisement and talked about his leadership philosophy.
- Minnesota Economic Indicators. // Minnesota Employment Review;Sep2014, p15
Several charts on economy of Minnesota including wage and salary employment, residential building permits and manufacturing hours, are presented.
- Business Cycles and Long-Term Growth: Lessons from Minnesota. Fizgerald, Terry J. // Region (10453369);Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p22
Examines the economic performance of Minnesota in terms of economic growth and business cycle fluctuations as of June 1, 2003. Comparison between Minnesota business cycles and national business cycles; Factors accounted for the economic growth of Minnesota; Role of education in the income...
- Industrial Analysis. Brown, Jerry // Minnesota Employment Review;Dec2012, p8
The article presents an industrial analysis of Minnesota as of December 2012. An overview of the condition of the state's economy is given, focusing on the employment growth that bounced back to adding 10,800 jobs in November after losing 4,800 jobs in October. Largest increase was spread across...