Business Inventories Rise 0.4% in Jan
- Business Inventories Decline, Sales Rise. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31286, p2
Cites a report by the U.S. Department of Commerce which shows a decline in the business inventories for October 2001. Comparative study of performance of inventories in 2000 and 2001; Increase in sales; Decline in the inventory-to-sales ratio.
- Business Inventories Fall 0.1 % In August. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;10/16/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31492, p2
Reports the reduction in business inventories for the month of August 2002 in the U.S. Disclosure of the information by the Commerce Department; Percentage of the reduction; Inventories of merchant wholesalers.
- Sept. inventories up 0.4; sales down 0.2%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p2
Reports on the increase in business inventories in the United States as stated by the US Commerce Department. Inventory-to-sales ratio; Increase in retail sales.
- Inventories Add 0.2%; Sales Increase 1.2%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;1/18/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33451, p2
The article reports that business inventories have expanded to 0.2% in November 2010, according to the U.S. Commerce Department.
- Inventories Gain 1.0%; Sales Climb 0.7%. Temple-West, Patrick // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p22
The article presents a report released by the Commerce Department which shows the increase of business inventories, expanding 1.0% to post their biggest increase in two years in the U.S. in 2010.
- Business Sales Up 1.2%; Inventories Increase 0.1%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;4/15/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33894, p2
The article focuses on a report released by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the business inventories has increased up to 0.1 percent to 1.6 trillion U.S. dollars while sales has climbed up to 1.2 percent to 1.3 trillion U.S. dollars in February 2013.
- Wholesale Inventories Up 1.1%; Sales See 3.4% Rise. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/10/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33480, p2
The article reports on the 1.1% increase of wholesale inventories in the U.S. in January 2011, according to the Commerce Department.
- Wholesale Sales Up 0.5%; Inventories Increase 0.2%. Glazier, Kyle // Bond Buyer;6/12/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33927, p2
The article focuses on a report issued by the U.S. Commerce Department that shows the sales of merchant wholesalers have increased by 0.5 percent to 416.6 billion U.S. dollars whereas inventories have climbed up to 0.2 percent to 504.8 billion U.S. dollars in the U.S. in April 2013.
- Business Sales Grow 0.1 %; Inventories Gain 0.8%. Moore, Dennis // Bond Buyer;6/15/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33533, p2
The article focuses on the report of the Commerce Department that business inventories have increased by 0.8 percent in April 2011 in the U.S.
- Business Sales Gain 0.3%; Inventories Increase 0.1%. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;2/14/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33862, p2
The article informs 0.1 percent increase in business inventories as reported by the U.S. Department of Commerce.