Hendrickson in Mexico
- INTRAAXÂ® Platform Slider Family Takes Weight Out of Flatbed Trailers. // Fleet Equipment;Jul2003, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p47
Introduces the INTRAAX Platform AAZ sliders for flatbed trailers from Hendrickson International Trailer Suspension System. Integration of air-ride suspension; Response to the needs of the hauler community; Advantages of the machinery.
- New president of tree care firm looking to branch out. Moore, Anne // Crain's Chicago Business;04/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p12
Presents information on the Hendricksen the Care of Trees Incorporated and president Scott Jamieson. Reference to John Buck Company consulting them; Background information on Jamieson; Comments from Russell Salzman, executive director of the Greater North Michigan Avenue Association.
- More versatility is 'plus' in Ultra Rod Plus. // Modern Bulk Transporter;Jun2003, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p43
Highlights Hendrickson's Ultra Rod Plus torque rod replacement option for heavy-duty trucks and tractors. Features of the product; Capabilities of the product.
- ComposiLite fulfills weight-conscious needs. // Refrigerated Transporter;Aug2002, Vol. 39 Issue 15, p46
Introduces the ComposiLite axle from Hendrickson International. Design of the product; Features of the axle; Contact information.
- Front steer axle. // Overdrive;Jun2011, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p49
The article offers brief information on Hendrickson International Corp.'s Steertek NXT fabricated front steer axle.
- Airtek comes with unitized aluminum hubs. // Refrigerated Transporter;Sep2002, Vol. 39 Issue 16, p47
Reports on Hendrickson Auxiliar Axle Systems' offering of the unitized ConMet aluminum hubs for the company's Airtek integrated front axle and air suspension. Capabilities of the hubs; Features of the products.
- Hendrickson Introduces Enhanced Website. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2003, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p14
Introduces Hendrickson's web site. Design of the site; Features of the site.
- New axle systems. // Fleet Owner;Jun2003, Vol. 98 Issue 6, p47
Reports on truck axle systems unveiled by Hendrickson. Optional automatic lift axle control system for trailer suspensions; Lighter-weight version of the Composilite truck suspension package; Development of the system to meet Canadian regulations that mandated automatic control mechanisms for...
- TRUCK COMPONENTS. // Concrete Products;Jul2008, Vol. 111 Issue 7, pPC17
The article evaluates the Global Ride Solutions brochure for trucks and trailers manufacturers and users from Hendrickson International Corp.