TITLE

Survey: Many think U.S. is overreacting to pandemic flu reports

PUB. DATE
June 2009
SOURCE
American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jun2009, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p2
SOURCE TYPE
Trade Publication
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article focuses on a survey by the journal "American Laundry News," on swine flu pandemic in the U.S. Nearly 17% of respondents said the flu outbreak posed a legitimate threat to public health, but 71.2% said they thought the U.S. was overreacting. About 27.1% reported making laundry operation changes, offering additional staff training, or taking other action due to the outbreak. The remaining 72.9% took no action.
ACCESSION #
43010482

 

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics