- CCH Parent Acquires ePace!. // Practical Accountant;May2001, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p21
Announces that Wolters Kluwer North America has acquired ePace! Software of Newport Beach, California, a provider of audit and engagement software for accounting professionals.
- WOLTERS KLUWER NORTH AMERICA ACQUIRES IHS FINANCIAL INFORMATION INC. // Online Newsletter;Feb2001, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p5
Reports the acquisition of assets of IHS Financial Information Inc. by Wolters Kluwer North America in the United States. Availability of tax and business law information and software; Features of the database of IHS; Inclusion of business service categories in the online services of IHS.
- Wolters Kluwer North America Acquires Charles D. Spencer & Associates. // Information Today;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p6
Reports that Wolters Kluwer North America has acquired Charles D. Spencer & Associates, a provider of print and online pension, benefits, and compensation information. Plans for Spencer to become a part of Aspen Publishers; Merger of the companies' publications; History of Spencer.
- Wolters Kluwer Acquires Strafford, Execusite. // Practical Accountant;Jan2002, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p8
No abstract available.
- Industry news. // EContent;Apr2002, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p10
Presents news on the electronic content industry as of April 2002. Software selected by Wolters Kluwer for XML content creation; Incorporation of the Optical Media Solution from WAM!NET at Warner Music International; Agreement between PeopleSoft Inc. and Moreover.com.
- PROFESSIONAL MEDIA: Update. // Medical Marketing & Media;Oct2013, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p18
The article offers information on various topics including the launched of Wolters Kluwer of the electronic references for nurses, the online journal "Annals of Clinical and Translational Neurology, and the new board of directors of the Association of Healthcare Journalists for the 2013-2015 term.
- Wolters Kluwer North America Acquires IHS Financial Information, Inc. // Information Today;Feb2001, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p45
Reports that Wolters Kluwer North America has acquired the assets of IHS Financial Information Inc. Plans for the unit to become a part of CCH Inc., a company of Wolters Kluwer, which provides tax and business law information; Details of IHS Financial Information's databases.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.