Renaissance Learning Rides Push For Improved Student Performance
- Renaissance Learning Takes On Field Of Testing Heavyweights In Pursuit Of Wyoming Test Contract. // Educational Marketer;6/21/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p1
Reports that Renaissance Learning of Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, one of the best-selling -12 instructional software publishers, is venturing into the state testing market, competing with nine testing vendors for the new Wyoming state assessment program contract. Key issues of interest; Analysis...
- Partnerships Expand in Anticipation of School Year. // Electronic Education Report;9/2/2013, Vol. 20 Issue 17, p8
The article announces partnerships of U.S. digital education providers including Wisconsin based-Renaissance Learning Inc. with book publisher, Captsone Publishers, Washington-based DreamBox Learning Inc. with San-Francisco-based Clever Inc. and New York-based Kaplan, Inc. with TweenTribune.
- Renaissance Learning Pares Workforce While Adding Direct Sales Positions. // Electronic Education Report;12/20/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p5
Reports on the dismissal of several employees by Renaissance Learning Inc. in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. Consolidation of the telephone sales and support staff of the company; Plan of the company to expand the direct sales team; Changes in the sales strategy of the company.
- Renaissance Learning Names Stellar as Chief Education Officer. // Electronic Education Report;1/23/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p2
Reports that Renaissance Learning Inc. named Arthur Stellar, a former Oklahoma City schools superintendent, as chief education officer, a newly created position, in January 2004.
- RENAISSANCE LEARNING FINANCIAL OVERVIEW, Q2 & H1 2007 VS. 2006. // Electronic Education Report;8/24/2007, Vol. 14 Issue 16, p7
A chart is presented depicting the financial overview of Renaissance Learning for the second quarter of 2007 against the same period in 2006.
- Financial Briefs... // Educational Marketer;11/06/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p9
Reports on the financial status of two companies for the third quarter ending September 30, 2000. eCollege.com; Renaissance Learning.
- Renaissance Learning Leads The Education Software And Online Publishing Industry In Profitability In 2000. // Electronic Education Report;04/25/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p1
Reports that the Renaissance Learning Inc. is the most profitable education software and online publisher according to the Simba Information's 200 Educational Software and Online Publisher Profitability Index. Revenue growth for educational software and online publishers; Operation income...
- Renaissance Grows Year-End Revenue In double Digits, Expects Same For 2002. // Electronic Education Report;2/15/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Reports the financial performance of Renaissance Learning, a company which markets K-12 improvement products in Rapids, Wisconsin for the fourth quarter of 2001. Comparison of revenue between 2000 and 2001; Growth in net income; Details of the operating expenses.
- Renaissance Learning Financials. // Electronic Education Report;2/15/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
Presents a chart depicting the financial performance of Renaissance Learning in Rapids, Wisconsin for the fourth quarter of 2001. Revenue; Net income; Comparison of revenue between 2000 and 2001.