Two Dallas Area Airports Still Working on Expansion Plans
- COEx jumps into Love Field fray. Lewis, Arnold; Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jul98, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p59
Reports that Continental Express (COEx) will be sued for offering its ExpressJet service between Love Field, Dallas, Texas and Cleveland. Information on a suit against Continental; Criticism of airline's decision by the Dallas/Forth Worth Airport board; Basis of the lawsuit; Type of judgement...
- VX expanding at DAL. // Travel Daily;8/15/2014, p5
The article reports on airline Virgin America's flight services to Los Angeles, San Francisco in California and Washington Reagan in Virginia as part of the expansion of the Dallas Love Field (DAL) operations in Texas beginning 29 April 2014.
- Business Jet Center Opens at Love Field. Benoff, Dave // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jul2000, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p36
Features the Business Jet Center at the Love Field Airport in Dallas, Texas. Provision of executive and hangar leasing services; Attraction of customers to the facility.
- Quilling Art on 2016 Love Stamp. // Mekeel's & Stamps Magazine;2/5/2016, Vol. 212 Issue 3, p4
The article reports that a First Day of Issue ceremony was held in the Moss Lee Love Garden at Dallas Love Airport in Dallas, Texas for the issuance of the Quilled Paper Heart Forever stamp in a pressure-sensitive adhesive pane of 20 stamps.
- U.S. Supreme Court Refuses Again to Take Up Airline Case. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p6
Reports on the United States Supreme Court's refusal for the second time of a request for reconsideration of a lower court ruling concerning the Love Field airport in Dallas, Texas. Allowing of airlines to fly anywhere in the nation; Federal legislation's superseding of bond covenants...
- The Love they couldn't kill. Flint, Perry // Air Transport World;Jun98, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p71
Focuses on the disputes between former Dalfort Aviation owner Bruce Leadbetter and former Federal Aviation Administrator T. Allan McArtor over the regulatory status of the Love Field Airport in Dallas, Texas. Loophole in a federal law exploited by McArtor to launch an airline at Love Field;...
- Boingo Lights Up New Wi-Fi Network at Revitalized Dallas Love Field. // WiFi/ WLAN;May2013, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p4
The article talks about American wireless Internet service provider Boingo Wireless and the offering of its neutral host 802.11n Wi-Fi network at public airport Dallas Love Field in Dallas, Texas in line with the launch of the airport's upgraded North Concourse terminal. The author says that...
- Love Field says `what's a few more flights?' Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Jul98, Vol. 83 Issue 1, p28
Reports that the Love Field airport in Dallas, Texas, does not expect a decline in general aviation due to increased flights by Continental Airlines from Dallas to Cleveland and Houston. Comments from Fain Johnston, the airport's assistant director of aviation; Information on a lawsuit against...
- Love Field row may land in U.S. Supreme Court. Phillips, Edward H. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/21/2000, Vol. 152 Issue 8, p58
Reports on the plan of the city of Fort Worth, Texas to appeal to the United States Supreme Court regarding Legend Airlines' proposed long-haul flights from the Love Field airport in Dallas, Texas. Legend's use of DC-9 airplanes; Long-haul flights planned by American Airlines from Love Field...