Boeing's Broadband Link Bridges River
- Crossing boundaries. Schwartz, Ephraim; Shafer, Scott Tyler // InfoWorld;2/3/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p21
Focuses on the role of wireless communication system in the network-convergence revolution. Contract signed by Xacct Technologies to install Wi-Fi system in several airplanes of Boeing Co.; Signs on the advancing maturity of voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP); Factors that drive future VoIP...
- Boeing. // AirGuide Online.com;1/11/2010, p1
The article reports on the installation of various airborne communication systems in 695 aircraft of Boeing Co. financed by Aircell Business Aviation Services in the U.S.
- Telephonies' TRULINK at Boeing Facilities. // Military Technology;2013, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p11
The article informs that the aerospace firm Boeing has purchased Trulink Wireless Intercommunication Systems from Telephonics Corp. as of August 2013 for its facility in Renton, Washington, and its Seattle Delivery Center after the implementation of Trulink at Boeing's Everett Delivery Center.
- No Strings Attached. Olson, Catherine Applefeld // Wireless Review;04/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p62
Talks about the signing of contracts in wireless industry. Companies that require contracts on the majority of their wireless services; Belief of Sprint PCS on the no-contract policy.
- Nokia, Andersen aim to help firms build WAP solutions. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p26
Focuses on Nokia Corp.'s introduction of a global cooperation agreement with Andersen Consulting to help corporations and service providers build their own Wireless Application Protocol-based solutions.
- Trinidad and Tobago receives nationwide fixed wireless service. // RCR Wireless News;11/6/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 45, p50
Focuses on Spike Broadband Systems' acquisition of two wireless communications contracts in Trinidad and Tobago.
- CONTRACTS. Beckman, Kristen // RCR Wireless News;6/2/2008, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p13
The article lists contracts related to the wireless industry announced in May 2008, including Alcatel-Lucent with Nuevatel PCS to launch a WiMAX rev-e network in Bolivia, Alvarion with Balticum TV to deploy an 802.16e Breeze-MAX network in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia, and Aperto with lcosnet...
- Vendors form agreements to advance wireless location services. Bruno, Antony // RCR;07/24/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 30, p28
Focuses on the agreement among wireless communication companies to improve wireless location services. Agreement between SignalSoft Corp. and Telcordia Technologies Inc.; Provision of a wireless location platform by SnapTrack Inc. to Techno-Science Corp.; Introduction of a wireless...
- Late News. Forsgren Weaver, Heather // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, pI
Reports on the nationwide collocation agreement for wireless facilities signed by the United States Federal Communications Commission. Comment of the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association against the agreement; Provision in the collocation agreement; Role of the collocation...