Motient, Vaultus Ally For E-mail
- Vaultus closes $32M in financing. // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p51
Reports on Vaultus' completion of a second-round of financing bringing the total invested in the company to more than $57 million.
- Motient to resell DMD service. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p8
Reports on the reseller agreement announced by Motient Corp. with Dynamic Mobile Data (DMD) in which the MobileDispatch software of DMD will be offered as a packaged solution with Motient's wireless data network. Integration of a global positioning technology into the packaged solution; Target...
- Motient, Yahoo Offer Wireless E-Mail Service. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;10/23/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p4
Reports that wireless messaging carrier Motient will team up with Yahoo! Inc. to launch eLink Fortified with Yahoo, a wireless e-mail and personal information manager service, in the United States, on November 1, 2000. Target markets for the service; Targeted retailers; Terms under the deal.
- Vaultus releases client-server software for mobile work forces. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p28
Provides information on the Vaultus Mobile Platform product released by Vaultus, a wireless solutions provider.
- Vaultus (formerly Mobilelogic) partners with Certicom. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p37
Reports on Vaultus' signing of a partnership agreement with Certicom, a provider of mobile electronic-business security, to use its integrated security technology to secure wireless communications over wireless devices.
- Mobile&Wireless in brief. // Frontline Solutions;Feb2001, Vol. 2 Issue 2, p44
Presents several news briefs related to mobile and wireless industry as of February 2001. Inauguration of an office by mobile computer manufacturer LXE Inc. in Dubai, United Arab Emirates; Software licensing and joint marketing agreement between Vaultus Inc. and mobile e-business security...
- R-I-M Lacks Wall Street R-E-S-P-E-C-T. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;01/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p13
Reports on the trading performance of stocks issued by Research in Motion Ltd. (RIM) during the week of January 15, 2001 in Wall Street after announcing its e-mail software deal with Lotus. Availability of the RIM Blackberry Enterprise Edition e-mail service for Lotus Domino software users in...
- Investment Bankers Targeted by Mobility Vendors. Wold, Melanie // Securities Industry News;12/4/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p14
The article features investment banking products from Pyxis Mobile and Vaultus Mobile Technologies.
- WHO GOT THE MONEY IN THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2001. // Crain's New York Business;6/25/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p21
Presents a table of the biggest venture capital investments in New York area companies as of June 25, 2001. Intralinks; IntelliSpace; Bigchalk.COM; Vaultus; Capital IQ.