SmartBeep Takes On Two-Way
- WebLink signs resale agreement with Teletouch. // RCR;03/20/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p44
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. has signed a five-year reselling contract with Teletouch Communications Inc.
- Weblink Outlook Appears Brighter. // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p5
Focuses on an investment agreement signed by WebLink Wireless Inc. with Sun Capital Acquisitions Corp. that will enable the paging carrier to emerge from Chapter 11 reorganization.
- WebLink Wireless/JP Systems Offer Wireless Data Network. // Telephone IP News;Feb2000, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p7
Offers a look on the agreement between WebLink Wireless and JP Systems Inc. in allowing professionals in the field to access corporate databases.
- WebLink files Chapter 11. // RCR Wireless News;5/28/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p22
Reports that WebLink Wireless Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in May 2001 in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of Texas, Dallas division. Reason for filing bankruptcy protection; Why Metrocall Inc. backed out of a merger plan with WebLink.
- WebLink Finds Formula To Paint Unified Picture. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;09/25/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 39, p34
Highlights the Internet protocol-based data network accessible to employees at WebLink Wireless. Management of the network; Software solution used by Weblink Wireless.
- WebLink achieves positive EBITDA earlier than expected. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p9
Reports on the earnings of WebLink Wireless Inc. in the second quarter of 2001. Results of the company's earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization; Number of subscribers; Implications of the second quarter results.
- WebLink sponsors Encarta Challenge. // RCR Wireless News;8/20/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p33
Talks about the announcement from WebLink Wireless Inc. that it will sponsor the Encarta Challenge 2001, a competition for teenagers.
- WebLink ships T900. // RCR;06/26/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p32
Reports the shipment of WebLink Wireless Inc. of the Talkabout T900 two-way pager from Motorola Inc. in Dallas, Texas.
- WebLink improves net loss, increases revenues. // RCR Wireless News;11/13/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p6
Reports on WebLink Wireless Inc.'s financial performance for the third quarter of 2000.