A Little Autonomy
- Vodafone's share solution. // Employee Benefits;Jul2003, p10
Features Vodafone Group PLC's My Vodafone Shares Web portal. Benefit offered to employees; Decline of telephone helpline queries.
- TITANS DIAL UP DEAL. Giudice, Barbara // Daily Variety;05/18/2000, Vol. 267 Issue 54, p6
Reports the teamup of Vivendi and Vodaphone AirTouch for venturing into multiaccess Web portals in Paris, France. Combination of television, internet and telephone interest in the technology emphasized by the companies; Date targets for launching Vizzavi in different countries; Competition...
- Vodafone, Vivendi discuss Vizzavi's future. // RCR Wireless News;8/26/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p27
Reports the possible joint venture of Vodafone Group PLC with Vivendi Universal. Enhancement of Vivendi's Vizzavi Web portal in Europe.
- What now for multi-access offers? // Marketing (00253650);5/2/2002, p17
Focuses on the condition of internet portals in Great Britain. Decision of BT Wireless to rebrand the Genie portal; Preparations of Vivendi Universal SA and Vodafone Group PLC on the phase out of the joint venture portal Vizzavi; Establishment of a defunct portal by Telia AB.
- CLICKMARKS POWERS INTERNET PORTAL IN NEW ZEALAND. // Telephone IP News;Jun2001, Vol. 12 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Reports on the wireless Web portal Vizzavi from Vodafone Global Platform (VGP) and Internet Services, a division within the Vodafone Group PLC, which is based on the computer software platform from Clickmarks. Features and capabilities of the portal; Reason of VGP for using the Clickmarks...
- Vodafone updates 2.5G Live! portal with 3G technology. // New Media Age;5/12/2005, p3
This article reports on the relaunch of Vodafone's Vodafone Live! portal for the first time to mirror the improvements found on the operator's 3G portal as of May 2005. The relaunch of the standard 2.5G portal will see the hourly updated links and section headings imported from its 3G cousin....
- Al Russell. Pearse, Justine // New Media Age;2/26/2004, Special section p5
Interviews Al Russell, head of content services at Vodafone about portal services. Strategy for working with content providers for Vodafone Live!; Plans of Vodafone for next generation gaming services; Evolution of the pricing structure of Live!; Expansion plans for the demographic of its Live!...
- Can mobile advertising benefit operators? Wieland, Ken // Telecommunications - International Edition;Oct2006, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p8
The article reports developments related to mobile phone advertising. Mobile phone advertising is projected to play a very big part in the telecommunication industry, however, mobile operators are puzzled about the benefits what they will get. The success of the business through advertising...
- Vodafone first to knock down final part of walled garden. Pearse, Justin // New Media Age;9/14/2006, p3
The article reports on the strategy launched by mobile operator Vodafone to integrate its mobile portal Vodaphone Live! with its third party business. This would mean providing wholesale services for content providers. Head of content services Al Russell will be overseeing the merged service....