NetMorf Says Good-bye
- Confusion reigns as wireless Internet solutions proliferate. Schwartz, Ephraim // InfoWorld;03/27/2000, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p26
Focuses on the solutions launched by Everypath Inc., NetMorf Inc. and Marbles Inc. in downsizing a Web site for viewing on a small handheld display. Fees for the application service provider (ASP) service of Everypath; Features of the SiteMorfer 2.0 software of NetMorf; Capabilities of Mobile...
- NetMorf Names Harpell/Martins Agency of Record. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;05/01/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 18, p5
Announces that Harpell/Martins & Co. has been named the first advertising agency of record for NetMorf, a startup software firm in Boston, Massachusetts. Budget for the project; Significance of the win.
- NetMorf, SignalSoft form technology alliance. // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p25
Reports that NetMorf Inc. has entered into a strategic alliance with SignalSoft Corp.
- Dollar liabilities from U.S. business failures increase 29 percent during 1995. Duncan, Joseph W. // Business Credit;Mar1996, Vol. 98 Issue 3, Dun & Bradstreet Looks... p1
Focuses on business failures in the United States in 1995. Level of failure in industry sectors.
- Business failures steady for third consecutive year. Duncan, Joseph W. // Business Credit;Apr97, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p51
Reports that dollar liabilities associated with business failures in the United States declined by nine percent. Comparison of dollar liabilities in 1996 with those for 1995; Statistics on business failures in the construction sector; Outline of some of the factors that can contribute to...
- Business failures rise for the first time in three years. Duncan, Joseph W. // Business Credit;Jun98, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p65
Announces that the number of business failures in the United States increased by 16 percent in 1997 compared to 1996, according to the Dun and Bradstreet Corporation. Number of business failures in 1997; Which sectors had most of the business failures; What sectors did not have business...
- Business failures. // Business News New Jersey;12/27/95, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p26
Looks at business failures. Suggestion of business failures to be hard times or optimism; Figures for business failures from mid-1970s through the 1980s; Statistics for business failures for 1991 to 1994; What business failures reflect.
- Z scores--a guide to failure prediction. Eidleman, Gregory J. // CPA Journal;Feb95, Vol. 65 Issue 2, p52
Discusses methods in detecting business failures. Concerns of users of ratio information; Methods of statistical approaches to ratios; Altman's Z score; Examples of misclassifications; Usefulness of statistical models.
- The secret of my success. Useem, Jerry // Inc.;May98, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p67
Focuses on the failure of Jeff Schwartz's business, Remarkable Moments. Reason his company failed; Information on the effect the business failure had on Schwartz; Comments from from David Ferrari, a consultant who advises failing companies; Detailed information on the program What's Best!. ...