Vytek Reveals Acquisition Strategy
- Vytek acquires Planet Technology. // RCR Wireless News;9/10/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 37, p29
Reports on the acquisition by Vytek Wireless Inc. of Planet Technology Solutions Inc., a mobile computing, Internet and networking services company.
- Internet law library diversifies sources of revenue. // Online Product News;Feb2000, p3
Reports the acquisition of GoverNet Affairs by Internet Law Library in Houston, Texas. Acquisition as part of the revenue diversification strategies of Internet Law Library; Addition of clients and legal research services; Provision of the first comprehensive Legislative Information Management...
- Bad Year? Pick Only the Best. Springsteel, Ian // Treasury & Risk Management;Nov2002, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p49
Focuses on corporate merger and acquisition deals in the U.S. as of November 2002. Decline in value of merger and acquisition deals; Comparison with merger deals in the years 2000 and 2001; Increase in value of deals using cash; Decline in stock-based deals; Outlook for the leveraged buyout market.
- Street Stays Bullish on Quintiles Offer. Cohen, Judy Radler // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/6/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p1
Presents an update on the plans of Quintiles Transnational Corp. to acquire Research Triangle Park as of January 6, 2003.
- Appendix II: Pre-solicitation Phase Activities. // GAO Reports;8/9/2011, p38
An appendix is presented of pre-solicitation phase activities for business acquisition plans.
- AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF THE USE OF MARKET TIMING IN STRATEGIC CORPORATE ACQUISITION PLANNING. James S. Ang; Jess H. Chua; Fatemi, Ali M. // Nebraska Journal of Economics & Business;Summer82, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p27
Presents information on a study which determined the use of market timing to improve the performance of firms that engage in mergers and acquisitions. Methodology; Results; Conclusion.
- Mergers & Acquisitions. Marlor, Bradley G. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/14/2010, Vol. 39 Issue 53, p13
The article advises companies involved in potential acquisitions to weigh not only the financial benefits of the transaction but also the emotional and professional impact of the acquisition on the future owner-company.
- Exec seeks to buy Wescon parent. // Plastics News;6/3/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 14, p8
Focuses on the plans of injection molder Wescon Plastics to buy Latshaw Enterprises in Wichita, Kansas. Affiliation with a group of investors to form LatCo. Inc.; Changes in the business operations of Wescon.
- MICE Exhibits Interest in Display Works' Operations. Bellantonio, Jennifer // Orange County Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 46, p44
Reports business developments in California as of November 2002. Acquisition of Display Works by MICE North America Inc.; Agreement between Imax Corp. and Regal Entertainment Corp.; Recruitment of freelancers by PR Talent.