Operators Call Timeout On Cheap Deals
- VERIZON WIRELESS OFFERS FLAT-RATE NATIONAL CALLING PLAN. // RBOC Update;Jan2001, p3
Reports on Verizon Wireless Inc.'s launching of flat-rate pricing options for its wireless communications services in Iowa. Areas covered by the program; Service features.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p24
Presents information on the price per minute of wireless communication services in major cities in the United States.
- Despite steep fluctuations worldwide, U.S. wireless prices remain stable. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p35
Presents data on price changes for wireless telecommunication services around the world from the second quarter of 1999 to the second quarter of 2000.
- To Chat Is to Save. // Wireless Review;12/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 23, p16
Reveals the results of a survey in the United States citing average costs for wireless communication users from September 1999 to September 2000. Advantages of frequent usage; Variations in plan rates; Comparison of bills in different states.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p22
Presents statistics on the price per minute offered by wireless communication companies in major cities of the United States.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;05/15/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 20, p28
Looks at the per minute pricing of wireless communication services in major cities across the United States as of May 2000. Basic service plan comparisons; Actual use model.
- Don't Expect Widespread CPP Use In The U.S. Lowenstein, Mark // Wireless Week;09/20/99, Vol. 5 Issue 38, p133
Offers observation on the calling party pays (CPP) in the United States (US) wireless communications market. Arguments on CPP; Factors influencing the widespread implementation of CPP in the US.
- Wireless prices worldwide drop. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p28
Reports on the study conducted by the Yankee Group on worldwide trends in the prices of wireless data services.
- Price Per Minute In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;10/04/99, Vol. 5 Issue 40, p35
Reports on the airtime prices for wireless communication systems in Dallas, Texas. Company which topped in convenience offerings; Performance of other companies.
- New pricing plans drive down per-minute costs. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;11/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 44, p1
Reports on on-network plans introduced by wireless carriers in the U.S. in 2002. Details on pricing plans of carriers; Implications of the price changes.