- Nortel Issues Warning. // Wireless Week;06/18/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 25, p1
Deals with the negative revenue forecast of Nortel Networks for the second quarter of 2001. Reasons for the low earnings forecast; Plan of the company to reorganize.
- NORTEL FILLS GAPS, SLIMS DOWN AGAIN. LaBarba, Liane H. // Telephony;6/3/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 22, p20
Reports on the revenue expectations of telecommunications equipment maker Nortel Networks for the second quarter of 2002. Details of the company's layoff plans; Factors affecting Nortel's financial condition; Information on the company's Optera Metro 3000 DS-1 service module.
- Unheeded warning signs. Ryan, Vincent // Telephony;05/07/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 19, p14
Focuses on the earnings forecasts of Cisco Systems and Nortel Networks, equipment vendors in the telecommunications industry, for 2001. Details on the forecasts; Response of analysts to the forecasts.
- Nortel Warns On Sales. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p5
Reveals the decline in the wireless network revenue reported by Nortel for the fourth quarter of 2001. Overall revenue and pro forma loss Nortel posted for the same period.
- Nortel logs $1.41B loss. // RCR Wireless News;1/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on the decline in the financial performance of Nortel Networks in the fourth quarter of 2001. Factors which contributed to business losses; Statement issued by chief financial chief officer Terry Hungle.
- Nortel: From 'NERD' To Wireless Internet Star. Careless, James // Wireless Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the corporate profits of Nortel Networks for the first quarter of 2000. Percent increase of the company's total revenue; Growth of the company; Spending to acquire Bay Networks.
- Nortel confirms guidance. // RCR Wireless News;12/18/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 51, p25
Reports that Nortel Networks Corp. has confirmed its forecasts for the fourth quarter of 2000, fiscal year 2000, first quarter 2001 and fiscal year 2001.
- Nortel 3Q earnings mirror difficult quarter of other vendors. Beckman, Kristen // RCR Wireless News;10/30/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p31
Reports on the decline in the corporate earnings generated by Nortel Networks Corp. during the third quarter of 2000.
- Nortel Revises Outlook For 1Q 2001. // Wireless Week;11/06/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 45, p23
Focuses on the financial performance of Nortel, a wireless and optical networking equipment maker based in Brampton, Ontario. Anticipated revenue for the fourth quarter of 2000; Factors that led to the company's strong growth; Predicted earnings and revenue for 2001.