Novatel Celebrates Growth, Still Warns
- Novatel Wireless Sees Revenue Increase 19%. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;3/5/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p26
The article reports on the 19 percent increase of revenue of Novatel Wireless Inc. from 338.9 million-dollar in fiscal 2010, but with net loss of 24.9 million-dollar on revenue of 402.9 million-dollar for its 2011 fiscal year.
- Path 1's Latest Debut Appears to Be a Financial Success. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;8/4/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 31, p10
Reports developments in the computer industry in San Diego, California as of August 2003. Progress of the initial public offering of Path 1 Network Technology; Increase in the revenue reported by Novatel Wireless Inc. as of the second quarter of 2003; Projected profit of JNI Corp. by the end of...
- Wireless Earning Reports: Good, Bad And Charred. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/30/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 31, p12
Reports on the corporate earnings of wireless communication equipment suppliers. Pro forma net loss posted by Metawave Communications Corp.; Revenue posted by Novatel Wireless Inc.; Profits of InfoSpace Inc.
- Sierra's stock dives on Q1 news, while rival Novatel ticks up. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;1/31/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the stock performance of Sierra Wireless Inc. and Novatel Wireless Inc. in the first quarter of 2005. Difference between the stocks of Sierra and Novatel; Reasons behind a decline in Sierra stocks.
- Q3 to be kind to Novatel. // RCR Wireless News;10/9/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p32
The article reports on the third quarter profits posted by Novatel Wireless. The company expects revenues to be between $53 million and $55 million. Earnings per share are expected to come in between 3 cents and 4 cents. Novatel also noted it experienced significant growth in embedded module...
- Slower-Than-Expected Transition to 4G Hurts Novatel Wireless. York, Tom // San Diego Business Journal;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p1
The article reports on the delayed transition of fourth generation (4G) products of Novatel Wireless Inc. in the first quarter of 2011 in San Diego, California. It notes that the approval cycle for the products will take longer which causes the delay. According to Peter Leparulo, chief executive...
- Novatel is shipping Sage modem. // RCR;09/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 37, p57
Focuses on the announcement by Novatel Wireless Inc. that it began to ship its Sage Wireless Internet Protocol modem. Features of the modem; Reference to the operating systems which the modem is compatible with.
- PUERTO RICO: Open Mobile's LTE services go live with Novatel's modem and MiFi device. // Latin America Telecom;Apr2012, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p13
The article offers brief information on the MiFi device and modem from Novatel Wireless Inc.
- Novatel debuts Merlin wireless modem. Smith, Hilary // RCR;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p29
Reports on Novatel Wireless Inc.'s introduction of the Merlin Type II Cellular Digital Packet Data modem. Enabling of data and electronic mail transmission, Internet connection and corporate database access to mobile users; Equipment with a Type II personal memory card international association...