Compaq Streamlines E911 Solution
- Compaq aims to parlay iPaq brand into PDAs. DiCarlo, Lisa // PC Week;02/28/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p18
Reports on Compaq Computer Corp.'s focus on its content partnerships, wireless applications and services. Aim of being able to provide content and connectivity any time to customers; Extension of the iPaq brand to handheld and possibly other devices; Development of the service called GeoBrowser...
- Compaq cements Schlumberger partnership to attack top enterprises. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;4/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 16, p27
Reports on the decision of Compaq Computer Corp. and Schlumberger to leverage their partnership in 2002. Plan of the companies to develop and offer joint global information technology solutions in a wide range of markets; Goal of the partnership; Products and services offered by the partners.
- COMPAQ OFFERS ITRONIX GOBOOK NOTEBOOKS TO GOVERNMENT CUSTOMERS. // PC Business Products;Jan2002, pN.PAG
Provides information on a partnership agreement between Itronix Corp. and Compaq Computer Corp. for selling the Itronix GoBook Notebook line of rugged notebook computers. Target market for the product; Benefits of the partnership; Estimate on the growth of demand for rugged notebook computers...
- Here and Now. Hickey, Kathleen // Traffic World;5/27/2002, Vol. 266 Issue 21, p18
Reports the partnership of ALK Technologies with Bluetooth, Compaq and Qualcomm to provide up-to-date traffic information to truck drivers in the cab in the U.S. Advantages of the traffic information technology; Features of ALK Pocket CoPilot 3.0, a pocket computer; Problems in implementing the...
- RadioShack inks marketing deal for Compaq PCs. Rodda, Kelli // Business Press;01/30/98, Vol. 10 Issue 40, p4
Focuses on the partnership between Fort Worth, Texas-based RadioShack and Compaq Computer Corporation. Terms of partnership; Benefits of alliance to both companies; Number of stores owned by RadioShack; Annual sales of both companies.
- Compaq Partnership Speeds Distance Learning. // T H E Journal;Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p10
Reports the partnership between Compaq Computers and Packeteer to produce a Web acceleration software in the United States. Features of the software; Accessibility of the software; Applications enhanced by the software.
- Compaq arms itself for CRM, B2B battles. Musich, Paula // eWeek;01/29/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p11
Reports that Compaq Computer Corp.'s global services unit has entered into a consulting and systems integration partnership with Cap Gemini Ernst & Young LLP. Potential impact of such arrangements on the market; Image boost to Compaq's services arm resulting from the deal.
- GoAmerica expands Compaq relationship. // RCR Wireless News;4/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p8
Unveils the partnership between wireless data and Internet service provider GoAmerica Inc. and Compaq Computer Corp. Support of GoAmerica for Compaq's iPAQnet Mobility Solutions for mobile computers.
- Compaq, Cap Gemini team up on global services. April, Carolyn A. // InfoWorld;02/05/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p16
Focuses on the partnership between Compaq Computer's global services division and Cap Gemini Ernst and Young to provide worldwide consulting and systems integration services to electronic businesses. Software packages developed by the two companies.