Motorola Hunting For Cash?
- Motorola Pays Guaranteed Portion of Iridium Debt. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;11/22/99, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p1
Reports that Motorola Inc. repaid a portion of the bank debt of Iridium LLC in order to satisfy its guarantee obligations and avoid paying additional interest and substantial monthly fees. Deadline given to Motorola to repay the portion of the satellite telephone company's bank debt;...
- Motorola commits $342M to Dolphin ESMR buildout. // RCR;10/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p27
Announces Motorola Inc.'s arrangement of financing commitments for credit facilities for Dolphin Telecom PLC. Structure and size of the credit facility.
- Motorola Drives Telesp Loan Syndication. Wirz, Matthieu // Bank Loan Report;07/19/99, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p2
Highlights the syndicated loan made by Brazilian cellular service provider Telesp Celular Participacoes. Details on the political risk insurance offered by Motorola; Participation of Chase Manhattan in the deal; List of other banks involved in the deal.
- Motorola Works on $1.5 Billion. Segar, Joseph // Bank Loan Report;6/25/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p3
Reports on Motorola Inc.'s credit facility being arranged by J.P. Morgan and Citibank. Roll-over of the company's commercial paper facility; Loan amount; Maturity.
- IN MARKET. // Bank Loan Report;5/27/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p15
Presents updates on syndicated loans in the U.S. as of May 22, 2002. AutoZone Inc.; Boston Scientific Corp.; Connectiv Energy Supply Inc.; Motorola Inc.
- Court awards Motorola $4.6M in Telsim suit. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;10/6/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p17
Reports on the court ruling which ordered the Uzan family, owner of Turkish wireless communication carrier Telsim, to pay its loan from Motorola. Details of how the Uzan family collected the loan; Uncertainty on the whereabouts of the Uzan family; Complaint of Telsim against Motorola.
- VERIZON WIRELESS UNVEILS MOTOROLA'S V200 PERSONAL COMMUNICATOR. // Telephone IP News;Jan2002, Vol. 13 Issue 1, pN.PAG
Reports on the launching of the V200 Personal Communicator, a communication tool developed by Verizon Wireless and Motorola Incorporated.
- Motorola disconnects. // Bicycling;Jun93, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p18
Discusses how after backing America's top pro bicycle racing team for the last three years Motorola has decided to withdraw its support after this season. Shifting priorities named as reason.
- The business economist at work: Motorola. Davis, Thomas F. // Business Economics;Oct97, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p59
Presents a narration about Motorola, a decentralized, global provider of wireless communications, semi-conductors and electronic systems, components and services, with 60 percent of revenues from outside the United States. Company overview; Information on the author's duties in the company...