CTIA Still Tightlipped On Attendance
- Mobility. // CableFAX Daily;3/16/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 51, p3
Reports on the Wireless Show of the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association to be held in Las Vegas, Nevada in April 2006.
- CTIA council could fire wireless Web development. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;3/11/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p33
Highlights the 2002 trade show of the Cellular Telecommunications and Internet Association in Orlando, Florida. Focus of the trade show; Move of the association to establish the Wireless Internet Caucus Leadership Council; Companies that will participate in the trade show.
- Suppliers Unveil Their 2.5G, 3G Plans. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;04/02/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p1
Highlights the Cellular Telephone Industry Association's Wireless 2001 event held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Announcement of major carriers' plans for the launch of 2.5G and 3G high-speed-data service in 2001; Handset suppliers' unveiling of a variety of telephones ready to deliver consumer benefits.
- Tough logistics or tough decisions... Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p12
Deals with the problems with the decision of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) and the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association (CTIA) to hold their trade shows at close intervals in California. Focus of the show of CTIA; Highlights of the trade shows.
- Wireless hot spots. // Telephony;03/03/97, Vol. 232 Issue 9, p14
Presents a sampling of products and services featured at the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless 1997 show. Power amplifiers; Base stations; Receiver filter subsystems for cellular.
- Vendors cook up spicy new recipes for carriers. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;1/30/95, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p48
Reports on the telecommunication products on offer at the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless `95 show in New Orleans. Includes Motorola's code division multiple access (CDMA) testing; Ericsson's time division multiple access (TDMA); Omnipoint Corp.'s license for...
- CTIA wireless show ablaze with gadgets and glitter. Schwartz, Ephraim; Jones, Jennifer // InfoWorld;03/19/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p27
Deals with the 2001 wireless show of the Cellular Telecommunications & Internet Association in Las Vegas, Nevada. What Sprint company will offer during the event; Challenge faced by the wireless telecommunication industry; Details on personal computer products of Charmed Technology which will be...
- CTIA's wireless power parade. Lindstrom, Annie // America's Network;04/01/97, Vol. 101 Issue 7, p43
Introduces the products displayed at the Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association's Wireless 1997 exposition by power equipment vendors. Equipment vendors, Lucent Technologies' Microelectronics Group, Yuasa-Exide Incorporated, Reltec Corporation and Kohler Company; Product features. ...
- FADED IMAGES. Vittore, Vince // Telephony;3/25/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 12, p21
Comments on the high technology products displayed and marketed by companies during the 2002 Cellular Telecommunication & Internet Association's conference in Orlando, Florida. Description of the packaging of the products.