- News. // Contract Journal;1/17/2007, Vol. 436 Issue 6608, p57
The article reports on a survey of litigations involving construction firms. Half of all British construction companies have faced the threat of court action in the past 12 months, according to law firm Pinsent Masons. More than half cited employment issues as posing the greatest litigation concern.
- MoD launches support scheme for injured soldiers. // Occupational Health;Mar2010, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p4
The article reports on the Army Recovery Capability Scheme launched by the Great Britain Ministry of Defence for injured soldiers.
- MoD will screen war veterans for risks of exposure to uranium. Taylor, Chris // People Management;2/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p6
Reports that Great Britain's Ministry of Defense has proposed setting up a program to screen soldiers who might have been exposed to depleted uranium. Focus of the voluntary program.
- New use for pig arks. // Supply Management;2/4/2010, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p46
The article reports on the procurement of the Great Britain Ministry of Defence (MoD) of recycled pig arks for use as defensive cover for soldiers during training.
- MoD to give 4,500 accounts training. // IT Training;Aug2002, p6
Reports the training of military personnel in an online environment provided by the British Ministry of Defence. Changes in the accounting system of the ministry; Development of the computer-based course by Brightwave; Availability of the course to staff of the Defence Logistics Organization.
- Future vision unveiled. // Soldiers;Oct2015, Vol. 71 Issue 10, p10
The article discusses the "Future Soldier Vision" programme of Great Britain's Ministry of Defence (MoD) and mentions topics including proposals for the next generation British soldiers, the developments made by the Defence Science and Technology Laboratory for the soldiers, and MoD's military kit.
- TOP STORIES. // Computer Weekly;7/29/2008, p5
The article offers news briefs related to the field of information technology. Great Britain's Ministry of Defence loses one laptop computer every two days, with 659 reported stolen and 89 lost by the department in the past four years. Pinsent Masons LLP has warned that the credit crunch will...
- NEEDS YOUR EMPLOYEES. CHURCHARD, CLAIRE; JEFFERY, ROBERT // People Management;Jul2015, p8
The article discusses the increasing requirement for reservists in Great Britain due to the decreasing numbers of military personnel. Topics include the Ministry of Defence's (MoD) plan to increase the reservists size across the armed forces, the reasons for discrepancies found in MoD's target...
- MoD agrees to targets. // People Management;04/02/98, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p17
Reports that the British Ministry of Defense plans to employ more people from ethnic minority groups.