New Home Sales Fall 2.4% in Feb
- Home sales back on record pace. // Westchester County Business Journal;9/16/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p31
Reports that the market for single-family home sales in the U.S. increased in July 2002 while mortgage interest rates continued to decline, according to National Association of Realtors. Increase in existing home sales by 4.5 percent; National average commitment rate for a 30-year conventional,...
- FAME SLEPT HERE. R., S. J. // New York;5/5/2008, Vol. 41 Issue 16, p60
This article discusses the sale of the house at 135 E. 91st street in New York City. The price of the house and its layout are described briefly. The house is profiled specifically because it was formerly the home of Jacob Ruppert, a New York City brewery magnate who later owned the New York...
- New Home Sales Fell 2.4% in Nov. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/29/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31789, p2
Reports on the decline in sales of new single-family homes in the U.S. Total of November 2003 sales; Number of homes in the market; Growth of home prices.
- Casa Ocho Quebradas. // Custom Home;Jan2016, p12
The article offers information on the Ocho Quebradas single family housing project in Los Vilos, Chile.
- [Alternative] Family Values. Vaccariello, Linda // Cincinnati Magazine;Apr2001, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p64
Lists the single-family-home cycle favorites of real estate agents in Cincinnati, Ohio. Commendation of the design and setting of Central Park; Preference of agents for golf course communities; Observance of the community restrictions and covenants.
- Demand for apartments will rebound in Utah, according to annual forecast. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;4/8/2002, Vol. 31 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the demand for apartments will rebound in Utah. Sale of apartment communities; Increase of single-family construction; Expected increase of overall total employment.
- Home construction rises. // Crain's Detroit Business;1/23/95, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p20
Cites a rise in construction permits for single-family homes in 1994, as reported by Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan.
- IMPROVING ACCESS. Voigt, Judy // Architectural Digest;Oct2007, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p58
A letter to the editor in response to the article "A Bend in the River," in the June 2007 issue is presented.
- Single-Family Home Project of the Year: La Serrania. // Caribbean Business;8/8/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p35
Focuses on La Serrania, a single-family housing development by Mora Development SE in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Suburban atmosphere of the development; Single-floor house models in the development; Recreational opportunities offered to residents.
- SINGLE-FAMILY HOUSING CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY (NAICS 236115). // United States Single-Family Housing Construction Industry Report;2017, p1
An industry report of Single Family Housing Construction Industry by Barnes Reports is presented on metropolitan areas and topics like establishments, management firms, constructions and employment trends.